• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stay away from Notts County game!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
2500 or less for Notts County id imagine.....

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Support your team please a boycott simply deprives the club of revenue...
Good, the only way this club will listen to the fans it seems is when they/we vote with our wallets. Sod them.

Well-known Exeweb poster
the 'stay away brigade ' , you want tisdale out ,, MAN UP , go to the match and tell the club,,,see what reaction you get .

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good, the only way this club will listen to the fans it seems is when they/we vote with our wallets. Sod them.
not true. banners and att the match protests will be reported in ALL media, THAT WILL BE EFFECTIVE a poor turn out can just be pr'd away,,,

the 'stay away brigade ' , you want tisdale out ,, MAN UP , go to the match and tell the club,,,see what reaction you get .
The most potent message to the fools on the board will be row after row of empty seats and to be able t count the steps on the BB - next board meeting the figures will express themselves. If 1500 stay away that's around £30k less revenue - 5 of those that's Tisdales salary. Even Tagg can add up the equation soon starts working.it becomes economic to fire Tisdale.

Surely he can be fired for gross misconduct shortly - no compo then. I'm sure our shiny new employment lawyer on the board can work his magic

contrabombarde

This idea could be a useful double edged sword. Those who feel strongly about staying away do so, thus hitting the pocket of those it will hurt most, and those who want to go to the match do so too but get together beforehand and organise your banners in a way to get the best chance of publicity.

This way there is no need to argue on here about whether going or staying is the way forward and everyone wins.

Would suggest finding out when the next board meeting is and picketing that

Devon_Lad

2500 or less for Notts County id imagine.....
That leaves the happy clappers. A ground full of Tisdale lovers lapping it up when we win 1-0 and worshipping the ground he walks on. Tis would be in his element.

Well-known Exeweb poster
The most potent message to the fools on the board will be row after row of empty seats and to be able t count the steps on the BB - next board meeting the figures will express themselves. If 1500 stay away that's around £30k less revenue - 5 of those that's Tisdales salary. Even Tagg can add up the equation soon starts working.it becomes economic to fire Tisdale.

Surely he can be fired for gross misconduct shortly - no compo then. I'm sure our shiny new employment lawyer on the board can work his magic
you'v had 4oish replies on this thread equate that to 1500 staying away is ,,, being kind optimistic,

When I was a kid I remember the fans storming onto the pitch protesting in the direction of the old directors box. Not sure why but it was after a 1-3 defeat in the league cup to Derby county. I guess it would of been mid 90's ?

Last edited: