• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Starting the St.Pauli chant

We have tried the st pauli song a few times and it's not really catching aswell as some other songs, to help this maybe we could try doing what the Crystal Palace fans do, and do a ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!(like on goal kicks) to let everyone know that were about to start it.

http://www.facebook.com/ECFCSiegearmy/posts/137284276380991?ref=notif&notif_t=share_comment

Thoughts?

ECFC traveller

We have tried the st pauli song a few times and it's not really catching aswell as some other songs, to help this maybe we could try doing what the Crystal Palace fans do, and do a ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!(like on goal kicks) to let everyone know that were about to start it.

http://www.facebook.com/ECFCSiegearmy/posts/137284276380991?ref=notif&notif_t=share_comment

Thoughts?
Great idea, personally think that would be a great improvement to get more people join in!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
YES, completely agree with this

grecianlife

Thoughts?
Great idea!

who wants to start it at orient then?

heathy1

The main problem at home games is it is sung way too fast

Grecian Max

The main problem at home games is it is sung way too fast
....aaaannnnd in comes the drum ;)

Max can we have a picture of the flags?

Grecian Max

Ain't got them yet mate - they'll be pretty generic red and white (check,striped etc) to start with (although potential for one large custom one) - and then will add to that over time.

Anyone that fancies making a banner - especially the hand held ones like below, let me know as these are allowed into the ground (within certain guidelines). Not sure if I can do a couple of these for next week, depends on how busy I am. I'd really like to do one with Tisdale's face, maybe a spanish coloured one for Bauza (although he isn't cult enough yet I don't think)

Any other ideas for banners?

Last edited:
siege posters thread

Last edited: