• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Starting Eleven Tomorow.

Yorkie

I thought it was generally agreed by one or two that Marriott should get a start tomorrow, on account that Jonah "needs a rest"?

No sign of that in this thread so far.
No way, who was the other "one"??. Jonesy has been flippin outstanding, and you should really stop with knocking him. ITS SOOOOOO BORING. My opinion only, but come on Pete give the guy a break eh.

AndyB

Can't believe that nobody has spotted that Josh's lineup is by far the strongest.

A 5-3-3 formation would definitely give us an advantage. ;)

Ash

No way, who was the other "one"??. Jonesy has been flippin outstanding, and you should really stop with knocking him. ITS SOOOOOO BORING. My opinion only, but come on Pete give the guy a break eh.
Couldn't agree more. I have never been a big Jonah fan, but there is no doubt that for the last 3 months he has been outstanding and probably our player of the season so far.

tivvybots

Adam's got to start for me. No one else puts the defenders under pressure for the whole time they are on the pitch.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
GK: Jones
CB: Taylor
CB: Troy
CB: Seaborne
RWB: Tully
LWB: Moxey
CM: Harley
CM: Gill
CM: Panther
ST: Basham
ST: McAllister

Subs: Marriott, Edwards, Sercombe, Logan, Watson
I for one think this is spot on

rifraf

I thought it was generally agreed by one or two that Marriott should get a start tomorrow, on account that Jonah "needs a rest"?

Drop Jonesy at the moment and I'll become a Torquay supporter.

Well, maybe not.

Well-known Exeweb poster

Pete, ive stuck up for you in the past , I dont know if you have a mission to wind people up and thats the purpose of the quote above, if so its seemingly working. But regarding youre issue with jonesy, seems basicly you are wrong !! . Jones apparently has stepped his game up, and by all accounts has been our most consistant performer over the last few weeks and by the sound of it, if it wasnt for him we would have been more than just beaten, hammered springs to mind!! So time to move on, perhaps its seabournes turn!!.

Last edited:

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
I think Pete might just have been on a whoosh hunt personally, as even he would have to concede PJ has been the only one performing of late, and kept us in the matches.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Sorry for being out of the loop, but why won't Stans feature ? (Injured ?)
^^
C'mon, somebody must be able shed some light for me ? (And 007 too !)

PM if necessary !

Last edited:

surf123

Can't believe that nobody has spotted that Josh's lineup is by far the strongest.

A 5-3-3 formation would definitely give us an advantage. ;)
Ha Ha wot a joke. Obviously knows alot about football if he thinks we can play those players . Defo the strongest team ever