• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Start of a New Trust Era 2011-2012

Thames Valley Red

After reading the thread whereby 'Chris Phillips' (I think) raised the idea of the need to create more income to better the club, it got me thinking. We really have had our monies worth in recent years and I know times are hard with the economy. But, could Trust members that can afford it and feel the same way as me consider increasing their subs by say just one or two pounds per month or make a one of donation in the close season.

With 2,500 members, it would have an impact on the Trust revenues. Or perhaps consider an extra months payments in the month of July as a one off say 15 quid. Consider it an extra match or away match petrol you don't spend that month.

If 1000 did 15 quid it could mean another facility or renovation project worth 15,000. I know the Trust have projects in the closed season, wouldn't it be nice for the volunteers to have a real budget to play with for a project. Perhaps a Bosser could even recommend a physical project we could all aim for the in the closed season.

In the meantime I will change my DD and look forward to paying a one-off payment for a project. Perhaps the Trust by the end of May could recommend a target for us exiles/football starved to reach. Watch out for a thread.

Enjoy the FACup final.

UTC

TVR
Ps. Please post if you are for it, if your not just leave the thread be - many thanks!

rich13

I increased my trust subs a few months ago

the dog2

tvr
i will chuck a wad in let me know
dave

AndyB

I would certainly be up for increasing my subs, or a one off payment, if there was a definite project aimed at helping to take our club to the next level.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Yep I'll contribute to a specific project.

UTC[ecfc]

would love to donate an extra £15 over the summer, make sure you let me know how :D

Leyster

would be interested depending on what the project is, im not going to do it for anything non club related

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would chuck in for a project or redevelopment type thing.

Grecian1966

would be interested depending on what the project is, im not going to do it for anything non club related
All projects are club related even if the Trust collects the money! I can't see us starting a 'Buy a well for Africa' project quite yet:D

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excellent idea. Once something has been earmarked, I would be happy to chip in.