• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Start an even newer thread thread

Brinty IFA

Oh come on!!!

Don't pretend that you didn't think of doing it........

Hunterwasmyhero

Where's the exclamation mark?!

Brinty IFA

Damn. I'm just to calm for this forum.............

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Damn. I'm just to calm for this forum.............
I blame Thatcher, we were all hysterical until she came along and chilled us out, flooding the streets with heroin and cannabis.

Gozzer

It wasn't even good sh*t. She was growing most of it herself in her garden shed.

angelic upstart

It wasn't even good sh*t. She was growing most of it herself in her garden shed.
Exactly, why it's her fault. It wasn't even distributed evenly. All the people on benefits got first go, those greedy bastards nicked most of it. Typical Thatcher.

Gozzer

I got fed up with the sight of Dennis driving past slowly, rolling down the window of his Merc, displaying his Uzi and sneering at the kids on the street, knowing full well that the police weren't going to do anything to stop him.

Gozzer

Exactly, why it's her fault. It wasn't even distributed evenly. All the people on benefits got first go, those greedy bastards nicked most of it. Typical Thatcher.
Apparently she's only supplying the House of Lords these days.

angelic upstart

Apparently she's only supplying the House of Lords these days.
I heard that too. I've a feeling she sorts out the Earl of Devonshire too. Blairs the man that deals to the streets these days, he's in cahoots with Iain Duncan-Smith from rival gang the Crips.

angelic upstart

I got fed up with the sight of Dennis driving past slowly, rolling down the window of his Merc, displaying his Uzi and sneering at the kids on the street, knowing full well that the police weren't going to do anything to stop him.
He did that in my street, he didn't even have the uzi that time but he shoved some sort of pistol down some young lads throat, said "Sh*t yourself or I shoot". Under pressure the poor lad only managed a wee. Dirty Dennis pistol whipped him, laughed, threw an old shoe at him and got his chauffeur to drive away at 10 miles an hour. I never played outside again.