• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno raffle boycott!

ECFCHUNTY

i won a dart board signed by phil taylor in a charity darts comp that raised loads of money on the night.i offered it back to the organiser and he said we will offer it on facebook in an auction for a month to raise more money..within a week i had a firm offer of £100 so we agreed to sell to the lady.
after exchanging money and board i discovered that it was not for her but to raffle off and make more money again..so a dartboard that could have been on my wall being looked at or played on has now raised another £100 and more for charity still.

dont see the problem with this shirt

Cravat 2

There's one massive problem. It's a Derby fecking County shirt.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Raffle it to Derby supporters

Andrea's mum

Ok, I think enough is enough on this one!. We the family can only say that the care Adam received from EVERYONE at RD&E was amazing to the very end, so much so that some staff at the hospital and his surgeon want some involvement with the Foundation. You have all been fantastic in fundraising efforts and also in just the care you have shown us, so please lets not fall out over an issue that at the end of the day is down to a personal choice. This Derby shirt could famously become the best fundraising shirt in history! So lets back the efforts being made. And Shabba no need for an apology but thanks for thinking of us.
The Foundation website is all but ready to go live and then we can all get busy.
Thank you XX

Early Bath

Ok, I think enough is enough on this one!.
Maybe this is a good time to lock this thread As they say on Tele "enough said"

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe this is a good time to lock this thread As they say on Tele "enough said"
i agree wholeheartedly

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
As I said throughout the latter parts of this post; I expressed myself in a way which was controlled off my emotion of putting hard work in to hear things that I later found out werent true.
I appreciate all thats been said and done, and apologise for any offence.
Hopefully now, that is the end of that.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I agree. End of thread. Back to pressing matters.
How's Norrie doing?

Tada