Spy scandal at Cat and Fiddle

Man seen on roof of Cat and Fiddle public house sporting a pair of high powered binoculars,when questioned by local constabulary,he claimed that he was bird watching.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
In Alex Inglethorpe days, I recall that the opposition didn't need to bother with such underhand tactics. We apparently had a resident mole who rang up opposing teams to pass on info prior to matches. Never did hear if we managed to flush the little [email protected]@er out.

Anyone got any updates on the pesky SJP fox that Clive was doing battle with ?

Billy The Fish

2760 "away" fans at Plainmoor the other week. I'm no expert on espionage but I think I can guess what was going on there.

Johnson you've got some explaining to do.

In Alex Inglethorpe days, I recall that the opposition didn't need to bother with such underhand tactics. We apparently had a resident mole who rang up opposing teams to pass on info prior to matches. Never did hear if we managed to flush the little [email protected]@er out.

Anyone got any updates on the pesky SJP fox that Clive was doing battle with ?
Released on a free transfer ,to mk Dons.

Stelios

Is it true that one of our club's employees is a Leeds Utd supporter has often been seen around the C&F and SJP with a video camera? Is he one of Bielsa's moles?

Does he own a pair of pliers?

Snoop Fog

Is it true that one of our club's employees is a Leeds Utd supporter has often been seen around the C&F and SJP with a video camera? Is he one of Bielsa's moles?

Does he own a pair of pliers?
Our financial director is an an avid Leeds fan so maybe!