• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spurs pay-on-the-day

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe the match is very, very close to being a sell out.

exwick1

No tickets on sale on wednesday night - see end paragraphs.
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1720864,00.html

Last edited:

shakey18

Darren Bent for one is not happy about coming down here!!

Twitter update 1-On my way to devon for pre season tour, what the hell we going there for

Update 2-Woodbury park in devon can't believe it not seen a single person. Just trees and birds and sh*t

bflockha

Collected tickets today at 2.30ish, just had some Flybe stand tickets returned from the Commercial Dept ( about 50 ) anyone wanting a seat maybe lucky.

Mackster

Darren Bent for one is not happy about coming down here!!

Twitter update 1-On my way to devon for pre season tour, what the hell we going there for

Update 2-Woodbury park in devon can't believe it not seen a single person. Just trees and birds and sh*t
Shakey, you must be his only friend?

He should take a leaf out of Defoe's book who is desperate to play. Of course Harry could play his missus in the Bent role.

shakey18

Shakey, you must be his only friend?

He should take a leaf out of Defoe's book who is desperate to play. Of course Harry could play his missus in the Bent role.
106 followers mate!!!

PINHOE RED

I see on the tickets for the Doble stand it states un reserved tickets, it take it that means season ticket holders have to get there early to try and grab their seats even though when we bought the tickets they were marked off against our seats?

ianaplincorners

I see on the tickets for the Doble stand it states un reserved tickets, it take it that means season ticket holders have to get there early to try and grab their seats even though when we bought the tickets they were marked off against our seats?
posted elsewhere but season ticket holders that bought tickets will have a reserved sticker on their seats, season ticket holders who didn't will have an unreserved sticker on the seat although the season ticket sticker will still be on it, did that make sense!?

I missing this one although have a s/t, my sons school play is much more important than a friendly

PINHOE RED

Thank you corners!!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is great news for the club, and am chuffed that it's a sell out. Makes all the hard work, involved in this worthwhile. Well done to all those that have been involved in getting the job done :D