• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spare seat to Bournemouth

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got a seat going spare if anyone wants a lift. Will be leaving Exeter and will be happy to pick up between there and Bournemouth.

scottus86

If you miss out on Mr Jan Yeo's spare seat, I have one available aswell, I'll be leaving Exeter around 4:45-5 o'clock, PM me or something.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seat in my car has now gone.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
This depends entirely on me having my car back from the garage in time as otherwise the last train home is 11.08 (to Newton Abbot and walk back to Torquay if I miss the last bus) and that is cutting it fine back from Bournemouth.

If I make it and therefore have the car I will have 4 spare seats

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If anyone who has a spare seat and would like to kidnap me from work and hold me to ransom (they won't pay up!!) I would happily go to Bournemouth :D

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
If anyone who has a spare seat and would like to kidnap me from work and hold me to ransom (they won't pay up!!) I would happily go to Bournemouth :D
I'll be ringing the garage tomorrow Sharon and will know then whether I am going or not. If I am then I will happily collect you from work

COOMO

I'll be ringing the garage tomorrow Sharon and will know then whether I am going or not. If I am then I will happily collect you from work
I have PMed you David.

scottus86

Seats taken now, sorry for any inconveniance.

ecfcwoody2009

2 spare seats for tonight, leaving alphington road area 330-400, if anyone fancies a lift??

Call 07969074681 if interested!

Cheers

Rog H K

1 seat in my car spare. Depart EXETER Sidwell St @ 5:00.
tel 07859903520 ASAP.
RHK