• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Southampton Boxing Day Away

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honiton to Southampton is 90 minutes. Did it for the 7 years I lived there, A35, A31, M27.

I wouldn't park too close to the ground, but it should be an easy walk from the city centre car parks.

southamptongrecian

When I go to visit friends in Torq**y, it normally takes me 3 hours soton to torq. and thats weekends, should be much quieter on Boxing day.

No breakfast this year Im afraid this year Poults. but the South Coast Grecians are having talks with a landlord for a grecians pub for the day, approx 15 mins walk from the ground, more details on here when all arranged.

Poultice

No breakfast this year Im afraid this year Poults. but the South Coast Grecians are having talks with a landlord for a grecians pub for the day, approx 15 mins walk from the ground, more details on here when all arranged.
Shame, have to call on the wife's sister for a little summat then.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
the South Coast Grecians are having talks with a landlord for a grecians pub for the day, approx 15 mins walk from the ground, more details on here when all arranged.
Will we be able to leave the car there?

newburygrecian

There is some parking there, but not much (about 10 cars or so). I'm not sure about on-street parking on public holidays round there but you should be ok.

bsmaff

I live right in the centre of Southampton and have a visitors permit if anyone wants a parking space.
Look up new road on google maps.
Literally 5 mins walk from the stadium so if your intrested PM me.

Mike Blackstone

No football for me on Boxing Day. I'm on my own on Xmas Day, which will give me chance to work, but will have someone with me the next day, so we are planning a big eat! Also out with the same person Xmas eve ... for food!

Oli

Will we be able to leave the car there?
Enough parking in West Quay shopping centre or in East Street (if that is still there?).

denzel

Enough parking in West Quay shopping centre or in East Street (if that is still there?).
If it's anything like Exeter on Boxing Day it will be rammed with shoppers obsessing with the sales! Ironically I suspect trying to avoid the sales is the main reason many people are going!

Borat

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for this one?