• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sort it out Mods

Mr Bridger

Why are there always so many different threads on the same topic? There must be about 5 on Troy at the moment and a few on transfers also. In the Away days forum there are 2 threads called Millwall, what the f*ck is that all about. why cant 1 topic be discussed in 1 thread.

Just a thought, why dont we have a 'match thread' which can only be started after the previous matched has finished. This could cover things like injuries, probable lineups, predictions, discusion during the match and everything post match.........you get the idea, a tidy ship. Any thoughts. Cheers, Mr Bridger

C0CK-N0SE

Chillax!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In the Away days forum there are 2 threads called Millwall,
I can only see one.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I can only see one.
There are two, but they are quite different in content - the old one is about travel details and where to park a car if wanting to go oop North afterwards, whereas the other is the usual "clap clap" thread.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why are there always so many different threads on the same topic? There must be about 5 on Troy at the moment and a few on transfers also. In the Away days forum there are 2 threads called Millwall, what the f*ck is that all about. why cant 1 topic be discussed in 1 thread.

Just a thought, why dont we have a 'match thread' which can only be started after the previous matched has finished. This could cover things like injuries, probable lineups, predictions, discusion during the match and everything post match.........you get the idea, a tidy ship. Any thoughts. Cheers, Mr Bridger
Bad day? I know its Monday, but come on...

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's hardly the mods fault.... and did you know Mark Cooper has been sacked? ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's hardly the mods fault.... and did you know Mark Cooper has been sacked? ;)
Really, perhaps someone ought to start a thread on that subject!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
These days I don't believe anything until I have read it on at least three separate threads.

I won't be making that Ian Roper mistake again.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see Duffy has gone to Carlisle. Should we start a thread on that one? :D

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shouldn't this have been posted in the Exeweb Development forum, anyway?

Shame on you Mr Bridger.