• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Some Sunny Day fanzine issue 20 out Sat 21 April 2018

SomeSunnyDay

Good read as usual. 20 legends eh? That'll spark some debate.
Thanks, isca.

And thanks to everyone who bought a copy in the sunshine today. There are a few remaining so if you missed out you can buy online and get a copy posted to you by clicking HERE

Lots of positive comments and feedback today. Perhaps the sun went to everyone's heads :D

Last edited:

Terryhall

Got my copy delivered to Switzerland in the postbox on Saturday morning - as always impeccable timing and as always very impressed by how quickly it gets here. Great read and hats off to all involved.

Bittners a Legend

Have to agree with those that have already posted. This really is an enjoyable read and I'd encourage anybody who hasn't subscribed/purchased this year to do so next year!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks to you both and glad that subscribing gets the thumbs up. We'll be back again next season and should have details of subscriptions for 2018/19 over the summer.