• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Some slightly interesting season stats..

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would that be the same Chris Zebroski who missed a penalty for Oxford and then committed the foul for Torquay to give us our penalty equaliser? I don't think we can be too critical of the man's luck.

Well if the man can't tackle or put a ball away from 12 yards that's not exactly bad luck. May more misery be heaped on him Monday and the rest of his season.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another one - Exeter have only scored one injury time goal this year, at home- the winner v Lincoln. We've also only scored three winning goals in the last ten minutes.
Saunders v Aldershot
Taylor v Barnet

and Deano's 91st minute v Lincoln.

older-codger

and another one - we have not lost a game all season when we have scored 2 goals or more

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
and another one - we have not lost a game all season when we have scored 2 goals or more
Lost in that FA Cup game 3-2........

....hopefully that will be the low point of the 2008/09 season.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
In games where we've scored more than the opposition we've always won, and in games where the opposition have scored more than us we've always lost. The real spooky one to make the trio though is that in games where we've scored the same amount as the opposition, the game has ALWAYS ended in a draw.

Hungerfordbee

Sky adore Brentford, Wycombe or any other London based League Two club and generally get aroused by the fact theres so many clubs from the capital in this division so they can show them.
I think you should look at a map - Wycombe is in London? yeah just like Exeter is in Plymouth.

Sky might love us (though that is debatable) but we don't love them. We never win on live TV (or the game doesn't even start - thanks Dagenham)

Shortround

i believe that things come in three's this means there is something else he is going to do for us ;)
Yeah probably score a hat trick against us :p

Poundstretcher

I think you should look at a map - Wycombe is in London? yeah just like Exeter is in Plymouth.

Sky might love us (though that is debatable) but we don't love them. We never win on live TV (or the game doesn't even start - thanks Dagenham)
Where do London Wasps play?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
London Irish play in Reading, and London Wasps play in Reading.

Neither of which is in London. What's your point?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Ah Hunger -- I would say welcome to the club but we started winning on tv a couple of seasons after best part of 15 years without a tv win ... which is sad on so many levels !