• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Some of our stewards...

piesandsalad

If you're that fussed, it's probably worth contacting the Football Supporters Federation who can provide advice and support on what you can and cannot complain about.

What area of the Big Bank was this is and who were we playing?

People who stand at the top in the singing bit are usually the same people who stand there every week and generally know the score. City score, we go mental. If you want to politely applaud a goal either sit down or stand down the bottom.
So maybe when one of you get killed you won't do it again eh? FFS it is just a little bit of sense needed. Maybe they should make it on entry to the ground compulsory to watch footage of the Hillsborough disaster maybe then d*ckheads like you will realise what a d*ck you are being.

Re: Some of our stewards...AT

Well, Flakes, that's an over-the -top reaction if ever I've seen one. Linking a few kids jumping around due to their exuberance to the organized thuggery on the terraces of other times. Teenagers do that kind of thing.. we should be grateful they cough up their money to go to watch City. If people standing around them nicely ask them to not to do it, I think they'd get the message. Now, if it's fully fledged adults, that's another story. Lay off !
It is a tenious link agreed but if it is not nipped in the bud it becomes acceptable behaviour and the cycle goes on.

To ask them nicely to stop, which from other threads I have read does not work. A short sharp response of F.O. seems to be popular.
This is a area where we may agree, that it should be the stewards that sort it out and do it with a modicum of intelligence, instead of going in heavy handed. A bit of sense from both sides seems to be the order of the day.

As for laying off...No chance

ECFCTILIDIE

to be fair when we score everyone around the top pushes. its just the excitment of scoring a goal. If people don't like it then the should go down the front of the BB, Flybe or grandstand!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

It is a tenious link agreed but if it is not nipped in the bud it becomes acceptable behaviour and the cycle goes on.

To ask them nicely to stop, which from other threads I have read does not work. A short sharp response of F.O. seems to be popular.
This is a area where we may agree, that it should be the stewards that sort it out and do it with a modicum of intelligence, instead of going in heavy handed. A bit of sense from both sides seems to be the order of the day.

As for laying off...No chance
Well, if some of the younger kids are overdoing it a bit, arrange a meeting between a couple of the players and the kids and get the players to advise the kids to calm down a little bit...Agree about the common sense, and not heavy-handed approach.
As for laying off : I didn't think for one minute that you would...

Well, if some of the younger kids are overdoing it a bit, arrange a meeting between a couple of the players and the kids and get the players to advise the kids to calm down a little bit...Agree about the common sense, and not heavy-handed approach.
As for laying off : I didn't think for one minute that you would...
lol...Nice to meet on the middle ground. Believe me I am no do gooder.
Singing, jumping up and down and shouting ffs in my book is fine.
I just do not like A small minority making the majority feel uncomfortable.
Your comment is a bloody good idea.

mammooman

We used to stand at the back, just to the right of center. After the people around us had items thrown at them and insults shouted at them for no apparent reason...we decided to move.

The stewards being heavy handed? Not witnessed that myself. But I have witnessed some of the language used against them, which if said to many would provoke a much worse reaction that that being reported on here.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

lol...Nice to meet on the middle ground. Believe me I am no do gooder.
Singing, jumping up and down and shouting ffs in my book is fine.
I just do not like A small minority making the majority feel uncomfortable.
Your comment is a bloody good idea.
I'm also assuming that the "shovers" are just lively teenagers, getting a bit carried away, and not idiots just looking for trouble

Youth

So maybe when one of you get killed you won't do it again eh? FFS it is just a little bit of sense needed. Maybe they should make it on entry to the ground compulsory to watch footage of the Hillsborough disaster maybe then d*ckheads like you will realise what a d*ck you are being.

You're linking 50 people tumbling down 6 steps to the Hillsborough disaster? FFS Barmy I knew you weren't the sharpest knife in the draw but you've surpassed yourself this time.

I'll probably get dozens of people have a go at me here but sometimes I hate this family club image we have here. I mean yeah the way we pull together and raise money for the Adam Stansfield fund is great, but it seems as if the club want it to be a friendly family atmosphere with us being all nice to away fans, yet Tisdale and the players are all too quick the to moan when its like a f*cking morgue on match days. Someone was even moaning on here a few weeks ago because we sang "Your support is f*cking sh*t" to Bournemouth...

I actually cant wait for the Argyle game but I've got a feeling it could be ruined by over the top stewards/security.

Anyway, you'll all probably tell me to shut up or go back to school or something now yeah?

You're linking 50 people tumbling down 6 steps to the Hillsborough disaster? FFS Barmy I knew you weren't the sharpest knife in the draw but you've surpassed yourself this time.

I'll probably get dozens of people have a go at me here but sometimes I hate this family club image we have here. I mean yeah the way we pull together and raise money for the Adam Stansfield fund is great, but it seems as if the club want it to be a friendly family atmosphere with us being all nice to away fans, yet Tisdale and the players are all too quick the to moan when its like a f*cking morgue on match days. Someone was even moaning on here a few weeks ago because we sang "Your support is f*cking sh*t" to Bournemouth...

I actually cant wait for the Argyle game but I've got a feeling it could be ruined by over the top stewards/security.

Anyway, you'll all probably tell me to shut up or go back to school or something now yeah?
Shut up and go back to school ;)

I dont think you realise, as has already been mentioned people do get hurt when people do silly things, what if someone actually gets killed by your stupidness , all it takes is you to knock over the wrong person and you have killed someone. Dont say " people should not be there if they dont want to get hurt" because people shouldnt have to move because of some idiot little kids.