• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably a couple pairs of Logie’s old cast offs.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably a couple pairs of Logie’s old cast offs.
Logie had class and style and could finish - There would be zero chance of a result with any woman if you were wearing those :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Silence next weekend. A good cause, and good reasoning, just awkward for those that follow the football through Twitter, etc

Legohead

Banned
Permanent boycott needed otherwise it is utterly pointless and actually a little pathetic.

Spoonz Red E

Permanent boycott needed otherwise it is utterly pointless and actually a little pathetic.
Can't agree.

ECFC's social media accounts have been a major plus throughout this pandemic and lockdowns.

DB9

Can't agree.

ECFC's social media accounts have been a major plus throughout this pandemic and lockdowns.
I have no SM accounts so does the abuse get written on a clubs official SM account by a user or is it done on private accounts? I've no idea how a SM thing works, Exeweb is the closest I get and if any abuse appears Hants and Co really come down hard on it, Quite rightly.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't agree.

Though yesterday they only needed to say "0-0, no shots on target" ...

Colesman Ballz

Silence next weekend. A good cause, and good reasoning, just awkward for those that follow the football through Twitter, etc

Given the sustained abuse being given to our players on this forum at present, perhaps
EXEWEB needs to follow suit and shut down at the same time ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given the sustained abuse being given to our players on this forum at present, perhaps
EXEWEB needs to follow suit and shut down at the same time ?
:ROFLMAO:

gui

Can't agree.

I agree with you .