• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So why can't I get a ticket from the Park?

rustle

What a fiasco - just back from a few days away to read on the web site nearly all the BB tickets gone in advance so down I went to buy a ticket before 5.30. What happens? Sorry mate we don't sell them here. What? Can't buy a ticket form the ground on a Friday evening? What kind of system is that? I know I've seen others say something similar but it seems a bit daft to me. OK I know someone will say get a season ticket and that's a fair point although I go to most home games and some away games and being a Trust member usually means no problem.

Well I'll be down tomorrow morning again to see if I can get one of the 5 or 600 left. Where are all these supporters on wet Tuesday winter evenings?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So where have you been all season? Nothing has changed.

rustle

At most games, including winter Tuesdays. Had to use the advance booking site before but this time not able to.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
**sigh** I knew it wouldnt be long until a post like this appeared. I said it only yesterday!

Wait till 2:55pm tomorrow when hundreds of 'fans' are locked out complaining that they've been to every home and away game for years and deserve a ticket

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was at the millwall game on a wet tuesday evening. Got my ticket last week:p

SimonBB

Does anyone know what time the club shop opens tomorrow to get a ticket now the online store is closed?

my apologies http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~2044141,00.html

Last edited:

Liam McNamara

There are sooooooo many fair weather supporters in this town! Ur either a Grecian or u ain't! Think of the cash we would have if we had a 8k following every week. Still will be nice to see the place packed tommorow

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
8k in every week and we wouldnt be in the situation we are in now!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
What kind of system is that?
One that's been in operation all season?