• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So where has it all gone wrong?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like all clubs, we have our fare share of eejiots, they'll still be saying the same, when we're 5th bottom of CCC, numpties :(
And f*cking right too, this club needs the Premiership, or does it need us ?

Ron_Sheepskin

Students like to be seen to being principled and 'doing good' in the world... although that's rarely the reality! But I expect the story of owning our own club and the tragedy of Stanno would get the attention of many students.

Need to remember too that a lot of them who haven't ever been to a game are fairly un-worldly wise kids who might be a bit intimidated by the thought of coming to the Park. Let them know they can choose between the family-friendly Bastin or the full on experience of the big bank and it'd be even more appealing.

That's my 2 cents... Sheepskin out.

Rog H K

bideford_green;1254546]

Anyone saying Tisdale out needs their heads seeing too.

I DON'T OFTEN AGREE WITH ARGYLE FANS[y]

Last edited:

Poultice

they can choose between the family-friendly Bastin or the full on experience of the big bank and it'd be even more appealing.

That's my 2 cents... Sheepskin out.
Not much of a choice Ron, wasn't the 'Bastin' the old name for the bank ?

Willy Nilly

I dunno about this season but last season students could get tickets for a tenner through the Uni.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
And f*cking right too, this club needs the Premiership, or does it need us ?
Both I would say, marriage made in heaven if you like!! Anyway the impossible we can do, witin 2 years, this miracle will take a bit longer, so let's enjoy the ride eh ;)

malcolms

Both I would say, marriage made in heaven if you like!! Anyway the impossible we can do, witin 2 years, this miracle will take a bit longer, so let's enjoy the ride eh ;)
There's rose tinted and then again, there's glasses with the tomato juice smeared all over them....we are second bottom of the 3rd Division and haven't scored a goal away from home yet.....:S

Rog H K

Duke Bank
Big Bank
Di Viell Stand
Cliff Bastin Stand
Blackthorn Stand
Atass Bank

Will be Paultice stand next week!?:)

Poultice

Duke Bank
Big Bank
Di Viell Stand
Cliff Bastin Stand
Blackthorn Stand
Atass Bank

Will be Paultice stand next week!?:)
Come on Rog, you may feel like a youngster, rumour, but you are well old enough to know that it is the Well Street End.

Ron_Sheepskin

My bad, Whatever the cowshed's called these days then.... That'll teach me to post on the sly when I'm sat in a meeting!