• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So what's happened now?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently it was a foul mouthed comment on Jimmy Keohane's 'selfie.' Starting to feel a bit sorry for him now though. Can't help but think this is turning into a bit of a witch hunt, his first incident was bad, but this just sounds like 'banter' within the squad. No need to go public with.
I get what you're saying but what is even the point in his comment? Just writing 'c8nt' is pretty pointless.

LOG

Seems he can't spell either, assuming that word beginning with C is what i think it is.

Could be a plural i suppose.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

No need to go public with.
Well he did.

How more times is this buffoon going to open his gob and shove his foot right in it? If you're reading this Coles: SHUT UP AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AND YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB. The sooner he's gone the better.

rp42

Well he did.

How more times is this buffoon going to open his gob and shove his foot right in it? If you're reading this Coles: SHUT UP AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AND YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB. The sooner he's gone the better.
Hear Hear and with a picture of his daughter on his phone aswell,great.

kezziebeat

He needs to be more mindful of the position he is in unless he wants more trouble. He's only just had a warning about Twitter, and now he's started on instagram? This is not the way someone who has just had a disciplinary hearing should be acting. (Ideally it's not how any of the players should be acting but especially so in the Coles case)

Even if it is "banter" between his team mates, lying low would be the best thing for him.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe keohane made a complaint ;)

I also feel like it may be turning into a witch hunt. He is gonna be scrutinized now.

I don't do instagram, but on this occasion, I just don't see the issue, although maybe Coles would be better locking any social media accounts he may have and keeping it for friends and family.

paperclip

He needs to be more mindful of the position he is in unless he wants more trouble. He's only just had a warning about Twitter, and now he's started on instagram? This is not the way someone who has just had a disciplinary hearing should be acting. (Ideally it's not how any of the players should be acting but especially so in the Coles case)

Even if it is "banter" between his team mates, lying low would be the best thing for him.
Rather makes a mockery of Coles' reported comment that he felt 'deeply ashamed' about the previous incident. Clearly he didn't as less than a month later he is up to his old tricks again.

LOG

Maybe keohane made a complaint ;)

I also feel like it may be turning into a witch hunt. He is gonna be scrutinized now.

I don't do instagram, but on this occasion, I just don't see the issue, although maybe Coles would be better locking any social media accounts he may have and keeping it for friends and family.
The problem is that with him it isn't just "on this occasion". If i'd just got a speeding ticket, i may be inclined to drive a little more slowly afterwards.

angelic upstart

As a slight aside why does today's version of "banter" simply equal acting like a ****?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
The problem is that with him it isn't just "on this occasion". If i'd just got a speeding ticket, i may be inclined to drive a little more slowly afterwards.
I agree. His previous incidences have been out of order. If I had seen this, I would have just thought, like I do anyway, he's a prat. I wouldn't have felt the need to complain.

I doubt the club will be doing owt about it, other than the statement they released.