• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
:)

So the one day you pose the question he wasn't even at the training ground, I guess that must just be a co-incidence :S.

I imagine we will be travelling up to Tranmere today so you would have thought Thursday would have been a key day on the training ground prior to the match, you'd have thought after the Cambridge match those that played a major part would have had Wednesday off to recover and then back in for a good session on Thursday under the guidance of the manager.
Shambles isn't it. There is no excuse for a manager to not be at the training ground 5 days a week. It's not like we have 100's of coaches doing the work for him.

Training pitch during day and then leave to go do some scouting in the evening.

Alistair20000

We ought to insist on our manager living reasonably close to his or her principal work places.

If the Cheeseassic era ever ends this should be part of the contract of the replacement.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Good point Malc enough is enough!
I assume from after posting the above that you and others will now either stop posting on exeweb or change your stance and start supporting Tis.
If Tisdale wants to win back people's support he gets a chance every game he is in charge. If he improves performances and results then I am sure more people will come to watch matches and exeweb will acknowledge he is doing better. If he can't do this the criticism will continue and quite probably increase. It really is as simple as that.

In the meantime we will all continue to hope the team does well consistently. The only talk you ever see regarding anyone feeling a loss would be a good thing is because they feel that is Tisdale stays it will be worse in the long term.

wemissmoxey

We ought to insist on our manager living reasonably close to his or her principal work places.

If the Cheeseassic era ever ends this should be part of the contract of the replacement.
Yes, however why wait, that situation should have been addressed ages ago especially if the club is footing his commuting costs, I don't know if we are or not, if we are it is ridiculous.

I appreciate you are probably more concerned with the time factors though.

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

:)

So the one day you pose the question he wasn't even at the training ground, I guess that must just be a co-incidence :S.

I imagine we will be travelling up to Tranmere today so you would have thought Thursday would have been a key day on the training ground prior to the match, you'd have thought after the Cambridge match those that played a major part would have had Wednesday off to recover and then back in for a good session on Thursday under the guidance of the manager.
Of course Butterfield could be an habitual liar and Tisdale is not normally at the C&F every working day.

It obviously has not occurred to you that City could be travelling up to Tranmere this morning having arranged to train locally up there before tomorrow's match. A similar action they have taken before. But no, let's have as many sticks to beat him wih that we can.

Jesus wept!

wemissmoxey

Of course Butterfield could be an habitual liar and Tisdale is not normally at the C&F every working day.

It obviously has not occurred to you that City could be travelling up to Tranmere this morning having arranged to train locally up there before tomorrow's match. A similar action they have taken before. But no, let's have as many sticks to beat him wih that we can.

Jesus wept!
Can you read Fanny or do you choose not to ??

The meat of my post is not unreasonable at all and you have even repeated some of it however you seem to be angered by it, bizarre, very very bizarre.

Last edited:

suffolklad

If Tisdale wants to win back people's support he gets a chance every game he is in charge. If he improves performances and results then I am sure more people will come to watch matches and exeweb will acknowledge he is doing better. If he can't do this the criticism will continue and quite probably increase. It really is as simple as that.

In the meantime we will all continue to hope the team does well consistently. The only talk you ever see regarding anyone feeling a loss would be a good thing is because they feel that is Tisdale stays it will be worse in the long term.
But surely what all true supporters want is the team to be successful and a win is a win. If you end up with "supporters" cheering a loss then they are simply more interested in getting rid of Tisdale than a winning team. Perverted or what.

suffolklad

Jesus wept!
FAO Fan tatic
Sometimes my friend I wonder its ever worth trying to argue on here sometimes!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Yep a win is a win. No one would cheer a loss but they may feel that Tisdale would never turn things around and therefore if something forced him out in the short term it would benefit us longer term. I don't think anyone has said they are unhappy with the win on Tuesday, and personally I hope we can get on a winning run.

It's just that I feel tisdale is at fault for a lot of our problems, and he is going to need to do a hell of a lot better to change my opinion of that. I hope he can surprise me as I don't want to see us in the conference or in admin.

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

FAO Fan tatic
Sometimes my friend I wonder its ever worth trying to argue on here sometimes!
If I were you I'd give up.

For the record, what do you actually consider to be unreasonable about the post I made ?

Last edited: