• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

FAN-TATIC

Hmmm, so considering the downturn in our current affairs - who gets the big cigar?
It's simple, if you are talking about results and performances it's Tisdale and his players. They both have not been performing well enough.

FAN-TATIC

Of course he had no idea. However, anyone with an ounce of common sense, when being asked about their boss isn't gonna say owt bad.
Not true Shabba as I know only too well. You are also ignoring that fact the he didn't have to say anything at all, which I might say was an answer that Jake Taylor once gave me. I don't comment on managers he once formed me.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok, cos you clearly haven't grasped it....... The shortened version..

He said...."PT always wanted to work with the first team during the day and stay on to work on a non existent 3G pitchwith youngsters at night"

I said...."you're having a laugh, PT working evenings"

He said..."But wasn't he at Cambridge on Tuesday evening"?

I said "don't be facetious, that's not working with kids at the C & F on a cold Monday night in February (slightly embellished)

So to sum up...he deliberately misconstrued the meaning of working "in the evenings" applying the comment literally without acknowledging that if PT wasn't with the team on Tuesday at Cambridge then assuming he wasn't sick he would have been in breach of his contract...ere hold on...:S
I still have no idea what the point is that you're trying to make. You're obviously far too intelligent for me.

malcolms

I still have no idea what the point is that you're trying to make. You're obviously far too intelligent for me.
Clearly, but don't let it ruin your evening Mox :)

iscalad

Well isn't funny how things work out. I have just returned home from watching Danny Butterfield coaching Ottery St Mary under 8's, one of which is my grandson.

I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions:

How often is Tisdale at the Cat and Fiddle Danny? "He's there everyday normally, but he wasn't there to day to be fair." Why do you ask? "Never mind" was my reply.

Does Tisdale coach any of the youngsters and can he take any credit for their progress? He looked at me with astonishment at my question. "Of course he does and of course he can." Again "Why do you ask?"

Now what I have just revealed to you is hearsay. However, I think my source can be deemed as very reliable. Especially has he is not in favour at the moment. Oh, I have named my source too.

I don't know who you have been talking to Shabba, but they both can't be right.
Oh dear. Sorry to say naming sources negates your argument.

Antony Moxey

Clearly, but don't let it ruin your evening Mox :)
It won't. Ignorance is bliss.

malcolms

It won't. Ignorance is bliss.
Then luxuriate in your bliss Mox.... :)

suffolklad

It's a shame we don't have people with the moral fortitude to know when "enough is enough"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29253698
Good point Malc enough is enough!
I assume from after posting the above that you and others will now either stop posting on exeweb or change your stance and start supporting Tis.

malcolms

Good point Malc enough is enough!
I assume from after posting the above that you and others will now either stop posting on exeweb or change your stance and start supporting Tis.
I presume you have your own strange, convoluted, logic as to how you reach that conclusion, so I think its better if I leave you to sort the process....

wemissmoxey

How often is Tisdale at the Cat and Fiddle Danny? "He's there everyday normally, but he wasn't there to day to be fair." Why do you ask? "Never mind" was my reply.
:)

So the one day you pose the question he wasn't even at the training ground, I guess that must just be a co-incidence :S.

I imagine we will be travelling up to Tranmere today so you would have thought Thursday would have been a key day on the training ground prior to the match, you'd have thought after the Cambridge match those that played a major part would have had Wednesday off to recover and then back in for a good session on Thursday under the guidance of the manager.

Last edited: