• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a shame we don't have people with the moral fortitude to know when "enough is enough"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29253698

Grecian_Jay

Well isn't funny how things work out. I have just returned home from watching Danny Butterfield coaching Ottery St Mary under 8's, one of which is my grandson.

I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions:

How often is Tisdale at the Cat and Fiddle Danny? "He's there everyday normally, but he wasn't there to day to be fair." Why do you ask? "Never mind" was my reply.

Does Tisdale coach any of the youngsters and can he take any credit for their progress? He looked at me with astonishment at my question. "Of course he does and of course he can." Again "Why do you ask?"

Now what I have just revealed to you is hearsay. However, I think my source can be deemed as very reliable. Especially has he is not in favour at the moment. Oh, I have named my source too.

I don't know who you have been talking to Shabba, but they both can't be right.
Sorry Fanny but he's hardly gonna say Tisdale is never there and deserves no credit for the youth team

Come on old boy.

FAN-TATIC

That certainly wasn't the case on Exeweb a few years ago was it?

Tisdale was riding as crest of a wave and deserved all the praise that came his way. Since those heady days everything has gone to seed; stultifying football has seen fans turning their backs, which in its turn has effected the clubs financial position.

If not Tisdale, who do we award the 'grosse zigarre' for that state of affairs?
Wasn't it? I think I joined when were were in League two for the second year and my first impression was why so much discontent for a club that rarely experiences success? However, I am getting on a bit now so perhaps kt memory using what it once was.

FAN-TATIC

Sorry Fanny but he's hardly gonna say Tisdale is never there and deserves no credit for the youth team

Come on old boy.
Bingo! I new this would happen. He had no idea why I was asking the questions. He had a very good opportunity to put Tisdale down because of his current out of favour position. It's you that need to "come on" young man. It's the old chestnut of the "he would say that wouldn't he." Disappointed Jay you usually come up with something a lot better than this.

Last edited:

LOG

Assuming what you were told was accurate about him being there every day, Fanny, it certainly hasn't always been the case.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't it? I think I joined when were were in League two for the second year and my first impression was why so much discontent for a club that rarely experiences success? However, I am getting on a bit now so perhaps kt memory using what it once was.
Hmmm, so considering the downturn in our current affairs - who gets the big cigar?

FAN-TATIC

It's a shame we don't have people with the moral fortitude to know when "enough is enough"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29253698
Hmm, from that it appears to me that the stress was getting to him and he was concerned that it was affecting his private life.

So far Tisdale does appear to have the ability to handle the stress a bit better and it appears that it is not at present affecting his private life. Some people have the capability to switch off and to handle stress better than others.

Last edited:

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bingo! I new this would happen. He had no idea why I was asking the questions. He had a very good opportunity to put Tisdale down because of his current out of favour position. It's you that need to "come on" young man. It's the old chestnut of the "he would say that wouldn't he." Disappointed Jay you usually come up with something a lot better than this.
Of course he had no idea. However, anyone with an ounce of common sense, when being asked about their boss isn't gonna say owt bad.

paperclip

Well of course Tisdale won't feel stressed in his current job. He knows he is unsackable and I very much doubt Tagg has read him the riot act over our results.

Ludicrous comparison.

Avening Posse

Hey, why doesn't somebody start a thread about the thread that is about the thread that was originally the thread about the Petition ?