• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So then who is it...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Hang on, Mr Porkus, I'd like to clarify you refer to ******** and not my good self ... :-O

Argyle_Boy

Had the impression ******** wasn't Tisdales biggest fan :L

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
It would, indeed, be an interesting nom de guerre that's for certain ...

southamptongrecian

******** could'nt be bothered to do something like that, but it could be his bot Robin know on here as Mackster

jr1871

Very strange indeed if true....Not a great deal of similarity in the writing style, thoughtful posts, nothing much in the way of WUM action (though I did notice today for the first time LT's mask slipped a bit) with an only just underground dig.

Also fair play to Porkus/IJN for allowing the account after all the insults Poult has thrown at him on here.

If it is the Exeweb equiv of Richard Littlejohn, the thing that pleases the most, is really, underneath it all, he is a human being, and an overall football fan, and just wants the best for our friends and neighbours. As all of his 170 odd posts on Pasoti clearly attest to.

Argyle_Boy

Looking back at this i don't think it's poults

Message subject: Re: exeweb
Sent: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm
To: Steve.PAFC2011
I read it, but haven't posted for ages Steve. I probably will once the season starts, but it has been as dull as dishwater recently. One of the problems when everything is "hunky dory".

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
O.K. chums,

it's me I confess.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Welcome to Confessional, Brother Sturtz. In the words of Saint Alistair, please supply your workings ...

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
It IS.

Give him his due, he's kept his bile off our site.
You fat clueless Janner w*nker, I would rather cut my own nuts off and eat them slightly sauteed than register on your PoS site. Hopefully Brent will buy your scum sucking pile of sh*t club then I will no longer have any reason at all to go there.

At the moment it is just comedy gold as you suck Brent's **** like you sucked Ridsdale's. Guilfoyle's, Stapleton's, Read's, Luggy's et al before him.

Best of all worlds, he buys you then cuts the budget so far you struggle to beat Truro next year and we make money selling Kevin Heaney T shirts.

We own our football club, you lot kiss whatever ass is proffered.

Jersey Tone

Best of all worlds, he buys you then cuts the budget so far you struggle to beat Truro next year and we make money selling Kevin Heaney T shirts.
Lol!!!:) XXL for me please....I like to wear mine baggy!!