• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sky Blues vs Yet to Lose Prediction Thread

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gotta stick with my original prediction of a 3-2 defeat. This surge of form has really caught me out.

dontpassback

I think it will be a draw,which will set us up nicely for Notts county :D

Larry Wilkie

2-2 with Reid stretching his lead over PAFC to 8-6 and Boateng scoring his first for the club.

Which strip do people think we will wear?

Purple strip?

AndrewP

I'm very excited about this one...Partly of course due to our run of form and the fact Coventry aren't pushing up any daisy's at the start of the season.......But mostly because this is the nearest I have ever lived to an ECFC match...... Even when I was born and brought up in Devon, I lived further away form matches than I do to the Ricoh now!.

Needless to say, I have rallied the friends & family at this end and will have a healthy contingent with me in the Exeter end on Saturday...To that end, a loss will be unbearable for me...so I'm going for a 3-0 victory and chants of "same old city....taking the p**s"...

See you Saturday.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Coventry is mahoosive and there'll be an "It's only Exeter City" mindset, but enough of what they think, I'm going for a 2-2 draw.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We haven't kept a clean sheet away in the league yet this season and this run will continue at the Ricoh. However our attack is going to be too good for Coventry to resist.

1-1. Lee Holmes.

ECFC89

Coventry have conceded one goal at home this season.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Then they'll concede a few more. Cov 0 City 4. Roger HK has only Pym to blame ... :)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope we don't big up Coventry too much. Maybe quite a big name but they're below us in the league and we have nothing to fear.

contrabombarde

Hope we don't big up Coventry too much. Maybe quite a big name but they're below us in the league and we have nothing to fear.
Spot on! The days of Jimmy Hill etc is over for them.. We have no one to fear in this league whatsoever.

0-2 to City. Reuben penalty and Moore-Taylor from a corner.