• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege Scarves

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want one of these bad boys
What, me or ECFC Traveller ?

FAN-TATIC

What, me or ECFC Traveller ?
Compared to you Poults ECFC-T is a mere kitten lapping up his milk!

Mackster

I've been selling the same old sh*t for thirty years, how about you ?
Amended for factuals.

I wanna be a scarfer.

x1 please Max

Poultice

I wanna be a scarfer.
Not sure you have any choice.

Yours

Bad Boy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm in for one. When do you reckon we could collect?

FAN-TATIC

If changing it to peoples likes and gets more sold - Then changing it is the smartest and best idea.
Listen sonny! You can please some of the people some of the time, but ;)you can't please all of the people all of the time.

BTW have you learnt to ride that scooter of yours without falling off when passing traffic islands?;)

ECFC Steve

Damm it looks real nice, can't fault the design at all really - looks very Ultra esque!

Sprocket

Never, you're having us on ?

Oh go on then, I'll have a Big Mac and fries.
You're not fooling anyone. You mean four Big Macs, 20 nuggets, two cheeseburgers, a filet o fish and a bucket of fries.

ECFC traveller

Listen sonny! You can please some of the people some of the time, but ;)you can't please all of the people all of the time.

BTW have you learnt to ride that scooter of yours without falling off when passing traffic islands?;)
I'm not saying you can please everybody, I'm just saying you should go to the majority :)

And yes, I have learnt not to fall off my 'scooter' :cool:

Poultice

I'm just saying you should go to the majority
Ah, so some remedial work in stats would come in handy too, I hope for Max's sake that a couple of divs wanting to splash ECFC all over his product doesn't constitute a "majority" of his target sales.

A little lesson for you Trav, Siege Mentalists will buy it because they know what it represents, ECFC supporters might buy it because they have heard about it, the rest of the world will definitely 'NOT' buy it if it has ECFC on it.

Max's original thought was a good, clean, clear concept with both vertical and horizontal appeal, if you don't mind a suggestion Max you might think about ways of incorporating the 'siege' theme into your other 1904 stuff, a couple of years with a bit of marketing you could find yourself up there with Stone Island, from tiny acorns and all that.