• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege army!

ECFC traveller

Cool, ok well that's a good enough response to go and get some sorted. I'll take into account what people have said, but obviously I can't please everyone with amends, I'm used to having one client ;) I think I'll add in ECFC into the badge change it to siege army in the middle, should be enough to make it a tad more city.

The profits (if there are any they'll be small; the only reason I'm doing this is to see people have them in the stands:) will not go to the trust - 1904 shirts will be making a reappearance soon for that - I'd rather anything made goes back into more Siege Army stuff, be that banners or scarves again or whatever.

Will sell them on eBay at around a tenner.
Sounds good - Can I pre-order mine so I know I've got one coming? I'd prefer to pick it up too to save Post+ Packaging costs on Ebay? :- ) Also I will pay £20 for it, just to put an extra £10 into the Siege Army fund towards items that will need to be designed ect..

Redporky21

Cool, ok well that's a good enough response to go and get some sorted. I'll take into account what people have said, but obviously I can't please everyone with amends, I'm used to having one client ;) I think I'll add in ECFC into the badge change it to siege army in the middle, should be enough to make it a tad more city.

The profits (if there are any they'll be small; the only reason I'm doing this is to see people have them in the stands:) will not go to the trust - 1904 shirts will be making a reappearance soon for that - I'd rather anything made goes back into more Siege Army stuff, be that banners or scarves again or whatever.

Will sell them on eBay at around a tenner.
Sounds like an excellent idea Max! I think alot of people will be interested when products are actually made. Looking forward to purchasing some SIEGE clobber!
Keep the good work up!
UTC

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alan Shearer - I think it's possible although it's one step at a time.

Scarves and hopefully the flags will help be a catalyst, and then we can build from there. Our unique structure at the club, should mean it's reletively easy to get this sort of group together, especially with exeweb as a tool.

Longer term it's be great to see those sort of displays, but one step at a time; there be plenty that need convincing still - hopefully creating a good atmosphere at home should help. Hopefully stuff like scarves and what not will help people recognise who wants to make noise on the bank, which is the main thing.

I agree we need a leader or two as TVR is not there every home game which is a shame. But I'm sure others will step up to the mark :)
Yep. If everyone with a scarf or flag gets together then it will be quality.

witty83

i'll buy a flag, scarf t shirt whatever , if anyone gets anything done!! great ideas!!

SIEGE ARMY!!!

Grecian Max, I would purchase one of those scarfs!

exehausted2

I 'voted' for Ballistas earlier but having listened to the 400 I think the decision has already been made hasn't it? It doesn't really matter if it is being used according to its definition, the important thing is that it's ours. Anyway we're going to have to have a siege mentality for the forseeable future - I mean what history have Walsall got and even they are giving it the "we should be beating teams like Exeter" line.

Alan Shearer

People can make their own 2 sticks, not difficult and looks great.

Don't think we need to get any special flags made, just dig out what you have at home and bring it!

Grecian Max

Don't think we need to get any special flags made, just dig out what you have at home and bring it!
Yep, but it would be great if people did make the effort to bring some of those custom one!!

I'm currently trying to get the club to accept the big flags request, but the more the merrier IMO. Get creative!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Am i the only one who finds all this a bit boring.