• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege Army Donations

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I would donate, but I don't want to.
Lol - That's all it is with this club. Put your hands in your pockets and give us money. Sick of it.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I can see where you are coming from but as you can see Max has funded this big time and it has improved things all round.

All opinions are my own as ever.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lol - That's all it is with this club. Put your hands in your pockets and give us money. Sick of it.
Ha! This isn't club run at all! The amount of time/money/energy...comments like that :(

End of the day I couldn't keep funding poles/flags/paints myself so asked for some help, which people have responded too. Didnt think it was possible to get negative comments on this thread, but there we go.

Last edited:

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
It's Exeweb Max of course you can get negative comments. You would even if an Exewebber found a cure for cancer

Redporky21

Dont worry bout it Max, you cant please everyone
Keep up the good work
UTC

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Back in my day, if you didn't have enough money for anything fancy you just ripped up an old phone book and threw the paper in the air when the teams come out, so I would urge any supporters feeling the pinch to swipe their mums phonebook (they can use google nowadays) and rip the hell out of it, and chuck it in the air when the teams come out, better that than waste traveller's money on streamers - just make your own.

Every little bit of craziness helps when it's ultras time!

Stu86

I would donate, but I don't want to.
What a clever response

Last edited by a moderator:

NDMBigBanker

You must already be able to see the huge impact the siege has made. It was all originally funded by a small group of people. We have reached a point where the money just run out... We are asking for donations and if you don't want to donate thats fine but please do not be negative!