• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege Army 2013-14

Redvee

Not true at all mate, ultras normally wear all black, or theyre own merch. As for flags casuals have flags they just dont wave them. :p
Proper casuals are English only not stupid Germans or Italians etc.

Mate I was a casual in the early 80s for 20 odd years and never known a casual mob to take flags to a game.
Can just see the MUFC "MIB" or the Millwall "Bushwackers" carrying flags!
Casuals generally keep a low profile and out the way of attention, obviously you were never a proper casual, you are on about ultras.
PS MUFC "mib" wear black but you wont see them with as much as a United pin badge on!!!:D

Last edited:

Redvee

What is the matter with chinos?
Too Tisdale and Tagg like mate!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Too Tisdale and Tagg like mate!
When you have my looks it's easy to carry off.

CityTillIDie

Proper casuals are English only not stupid Germans or Italians etc.

Mate I was a casual in the early 80s for 20 odd years and never known a casual mob to take flags to a game.
Can just see the MUFC "MIB" or the Millwall "Bushwackers" carrying flags!
Casuals generally keep a low profile and out the way of attention, obviously you were never a proper casual, you are on about ultras.
PS MUFC "mib" wear black but you wont see them with as much as a United pin badge on!!!:D
Yeah i know all this, apart from im sure i have seen firms with their flag at pubs an such! Im just saying in other countries ultras and casuals are very much related, and should not be against eachother!

CityTillIDie

When you have my looks it's easy to carry off.
Fairplay (worry):D

exeips

Eh, no don"t think so.

Fair play for trying to those concerned, but if you knew terrace culture you would know that proper casuals don"t even wear colours let alone wave stupid flags.That sort of stuff really is for 11 year olds.
I agree leave the flag waving to rugby fans.

Redvee

I agree leave the flag waving to rugby fans.
If kids want to wave flags at ANY sport fair enough, but when anyone over the age of 13 does it they need a reality check.
Same goes for them stupid coloured curly wigs that you wore at Wembley Exeips!:p

Last edited: