• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrove Tuesday

Curley

We're all good thanks Drake, you?

Hadn't seen Curls or porky for a few days, but noticed they were hovering without saying anything,thought they might be lying low, which is unlike them.
Good to see I've been missed :D

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Always Curls, how's things down your way? :$

greenjock

Always Curls, how's things down your way? :$
Everything's fine down Argyle way again now because Harry Potter says so and he hasn't given the fans anything to doubt his word so far snigger.

Hopefully Wrathall's £20 will last until the end of the season, or at least until you globe trotters travel en masse to remember what a decent ground and decent crowd look like.

Old Webby fantastic "FES family zone" in block 17 which means it's 800 yards between the home and away support creates a cracking atmosphere but they might ask the 9 fans who usually sit in the "FES family zone" rather than the "FES Devonport End" to move so the two sets of fans can actually see each other?

Do we still call it the FES family zone and the FES Devonport End now that Porky's pal is on his uppers and FES is no more?

Shame it all went tits up as they were planning on having FES pasties and FES shandy in the FES refreshment hatch under the FES Devonport End.

That's FES refreshment stand singular as it's deemed only one needs to cater for the whole FES crowd under Brent's austerity measures.

Any of you chino boys frequent the FES Fansfest? Rick O Shay with his catalogue of jokes Les Dawson thought outdated back in 74, and his hilarious soap opera about the club called "Brenton Abbey"

Do you see what he did there? Rick O Shay and Dave Banana with their 1970's Eastern European mullets in a tent with warm beer. Mmmmmmm

Still all the money raised is paying off the historical staff debt Mr Brent can't afford to pay while he's transferring £900k into his pension pot.

So glad he saved Argo :-D. God knows where we'd be without his non property developing ways.

Ain't that right Porky? He ain't no property developer :) Actually he's demonstrating that he's not a property developer really well at the moment while breeze blocks are so expensive.

Last edited:

Silver fox

Not too good then, by the sounds of it Jock.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
... Anyway you can console yourself with our bad news, sort of crosses out the fact that you're so terrible and stuck with a cravat wearing manager on a contract too large to sack lol.

I hear it's all the hangers on at Sid James that is swallowing up your cash, still nice to be a Trust run club I suppose.

Maybe we'll lose 15 points this time and it'll save your chino clad asses from the dreaded drop again.
You sure know how to hurt a guy. :(

greenjock

Silver fox;1403122. Not good then said:
I'm a glass half full type of guy, as long as the other half hasn't been thrown over me in the corporate lounge for being "An educated ******"

On the pitch things are clicking into place nicely at the moment. Even started scoring more than once and clinging on for dear life.

Strangely we're playing better without Banton who pretty much kept us up last season when he was on loan. Now we've bought him he's developed the ball control of your average City boy!

Two goalscoring strikers too! 29 between them so far * 29 is five sets of toes for those of you struggling. As long as you use your Uncle Dave's who lost a toe in that bungled attempted robbery at Chino's R Us in Alphington, and any other family members.

29, can you remember when 29 was the amount of goals you scored instead of your attendance?

It's all falling into place nicely for us to be riding high in the playoff spots and you're flirting with the drop again, only for you catwalk dandy's to burst our bubble.

Imagine that? Porky's ****ter account not having 750 tweets all along the "We'll meet again" theme he's creamed over for the last couple of years.

Should be a decent night as long as the Burberry Boys give it a rest and do something useful for a change like play with the traffic.

Anyway I'm off now. Just seen the resurgent Jocks resemble Germany and pull off a successful invasion of Poland. Whatever wee Gordon's feeding them seems to be working so it'll be good to play England again soon, hopefully in Euro 16. I'd have a decent bet on us winning against you now.

Ta ta for now.

drake

Did everyone enjoy their pancakes?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did everyone enjoy their pancakes?
Yes thank you Drakey. Be sure to check out my thread on the social club and let us know your favourite pancake topping.:)

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?53600-Pancakes

grecian55

I'm a glass half full type of guy, as long as the other half hasn't been thrown over me in the corporate lounge for being "An educated ******"

On the pitch things are clicking into place nicely at the moment. Even started scoring more than once and clinging on for dear life.

Strangely we're playing better without Banton who pretty much kept us up last season when he was on loan. Now we've bought him he's developed the ball control of your average City boy!

Two goalscoring strikers too! 29 between them so far * 29 is five sets of toes for those of you struggling. As long as you use your Uncle Dave's who lost a toe in that bungled attempted robbery at Chino's R Us in Alphington, and any other family members.

29, can you remember when 29 was the amount of goals you scored instead of your attendance?

It's all falling into place nicely for us to be riding high in the playoff spots and you're flirting with the drop again, only for you catwalk dandy's to burst our bubble.

Imagine that? Porky's ****ter account not having 750 tweets all along the "We'll meet again" theme he's creamed over for the last couple of years.

Should be a decent night as long as the Burberry Boys give it a rest and do something useful for a change like play with the traffic.

Anyway I'm off now. Just seen the resurgent Jocks resemble Germany and pull off a successful invasion of Poland. Whatever wee Gordon's feeding them seems to be working so it'll be good to play England again soon, hopefully in Euro 16. I'd have a decent bet on us winning against you now.

Ta ta for now.
That last paragraph about the new "World beating " Sweaties made me laugh so much i nearly peeded meself ,you couldn't make it up ! ;)

Silver fox

That last paragraph about the new "World beating " Sweaties made me laugh so much i nearly peeded meself ,you couldn't make it up ! ;)
I'm F*****g lost, but this Jock chap seems quality, too much red wine for me tonight.