• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury v ECFC prediction thread

The mighty Grecian

we will win 2-0 Matty Taylor and Macca late on

MattSTFC

What happened?

I think a point would be a great result in this match but I can see a 2-1 defeat.
##LINK REMOVED##

Strong stuff, he looks like he's rapidly losing the plot as his post-match rants have become progressive worse over recent games. Simpson has a habit of blaming anyone other than himself for problems and poor results and some fans are getting increasingly annoyed by this. It will go one of two ways on Tuesday as I say.

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

I tried to link to his comments after today's game but your forum wouldn't allow it for some strange reason. Go the our official website under the match section if you'd like to read what I was trying to link to.

Last edited:
You Sir are having a larf. ;)
Simpson's appalling rant at the players after today has done nothing to appease our uneasy fanbase and probably done nothing for the players either, it was shocking in all honesty and verging on unprofessional. You could be playing us at a great time or you could cop a backlash, we shall see.
http://www.shropshirestar.com/2009/02/10/even-simpson-loses-patience/

Getting a bit of a reputation for publicly berating his players it looks to be unsettling the squad. Hopefully we can take advantage on Tues

I'll go for 2-1 to City

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shrews 0 - 1 Exeter

scorer: Saunders

att: 5k

exile in wales

giving the shrews home form and our last away performance a draw would be good anything more will be excellent ,,,,will be there to see it as it is one of my HOME games ,,looks like a good few from city makeing the journey .

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd bite your arm off for a draw but I think we''ll win it. All depends on how well our defence/defensive midfield plays. 0-0 at half time and we'll win it.

Grecian joe.

Shrewsbury 1-2 Exeter

going to be a very tight game but i feel we could just sneak it:)

Holt for shrews, Logan and mcallister for city

att: 6102 (405 from city)

Come-On-City [ecfc]

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
##LINK REMOVED##

Strong stuff, he looks like he's rapidly losing the plot as his post-match rants have become progressive worse over recent games. Simpson has a habit of blaming anyone other than himself for problems and poor results and some fans are getting increasingly annoyed by this. It will go one of two ways on Tuesday as I say.

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

I tried to link to his comments after today's game but your forum wouldn't allow it for some strange reason. Go the our official website under the match section if you'd like to read what I was trying to link to.

You'll probably lose all your home games now, starting with us, but start winning away ;)

As for your midfield; I've got a few of them in my fft; and they're all gaining me good points [y]

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
should be a close game,hoping to sneak a 1-0 win but wouldnt be gutted if we drew

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Shrews 0-0 ECFC.

Att:4890.