• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shane White

Polmeer

So, Arghoules and Shane White have parted company after his conviction for drink-driving.
He was just over the limit and no accident occured.
He had a loan spell with Truro City in December and really impressed as a very promising central defender - playing alongside Marcus Martin & Andy Taylor.
Got to be worth a thought - a future good prospect in the Westcountry who might now be looking for a new start somewhere..??

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to be worth a thought - a future good prospect in the Westcountry who might now be looking for a new start somewhere..??
Not a totally dissimilar situation than Luke McCormick, although he wont be putting his resume out anytime soon.

I take it he'd get a chance of a fresh start with us, once his dept to society is paid?

Polmeer

White has had his fine & ban - so he's clear to start again with whoever will give him a chance..!

STURTZ

Sign him on!

Antony Moxey

Him and our idiot third choice keeper should have a lot to talk about then...

Poultice

Not a totally dissimilar situation than Luke McCormick,
Other than the fact that he wasn't involved in an accident, didn't kill two children nor cause someone to be disabled for life.

You must have got your report on this case from the same place you get your reports on Jonesy.

If he is good enough bring him on I say.

flakey pasty

Yes he's paid his debt & deserves a fresh chance.
Would doubt that Tis would be enthusiastic though, given his emphasis on players fitting in and on lifestyle.

STURTZ

I note that he has resigned rather than be sacked (maybe a pre emptive move following Luke McCormick's tragic crash).

I see no reason that he shouldn't be offered a place at City, happens in all walks of life without repercussion on a persons employment etc etc.

Disgraceful behaviour by the youngster but there's a good chance that his lesson has been learned.

exesaddler

Other than the fact that he wasn't involved in an accident, didn't kill two children nor cause someone to be disabled for life.

QUOTE]

So that makes it all OK then...unbelievable. After what happend to McCormick you think he would have more sense...some people never learn.

PeteUSA

You must have got your report on this case from the same place you get your reports on Jonesy.

If he is good enough bring him on I say.
So what your saying Poult, is that once McCormick is available, and bearing in mind he'd be at the age when keepers are said to be at their prime, you wouldnt want to see him at our club?

Sort of an unforgivable sin, as it were.

Last edited: