• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shame on the Exeter City Players

Leyster

So you were wrong and they wern't booing during the match then. The ones causing the real problem are the ones who blindly clap and cheer everything and make Tisdale and the players think that failiure is acceptable.
I have been saying this for months at the matches, and always had people moaning how is booing the players positive, well how is clapping them when they played ****e!

mehew magic

The lack of leadership from senior players and from management genuinely is shameful. Where is captain Coles geeing the players up or Tisdale from the side lines? Heads were down, players looked lost and our senior guys showed no sign of a stomach for the fight. Pathetic. We are being led by buffoons...and cowardly ones at that.
Gashead here in peace.

I've been reading your excellent forum on and off this season.

You'll go no-where with Coles in your team, and is he really captain? I guess it must have been one of those psychology decisions to give the most weak willed, opinionated, angry player the captaincy to try to improve him?

He was one of the worst 'leaders' I've ever seen at Rovers. Blaming others was a speciality.

I hate to admit this but I actually did a jig of joy when I heard you had taken him from us. We had just been relegated and despite 20% wage reduction clauses we still had expensive flops like Coles on our books. Oh what joy to get him off our books.

Jetison Coles and his 'senior player' cronies and you might stand a chance.

People do actually care about Exeter. Most fans like your fans and club (except the disgusting away terrace of course) and do not wish to see you relegated.

grecian55

Cheers Mehew ,Couldn't agree more about Coles and his anger issues ,good luck for the rest of the season .

Newtonpop

Hopefully Artur will find a good League club next season when we are playing Canvey Island
Canvey play in the Ryman Premier so I hope we aren't going down that far!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done Jay for calling it as it is for so long. I only wish I had had the balls to join you earlier, even though I knew in my heart you were right. And to think of the abuse you got...
Oh FFS Globey. Do you realise how cringworthy that sounds? Be a man and not the clowns offficial masseur. He has a big enough ego as it is without you adding to his growing sense of self importance. Dont stroke him, poke him in the eye. Coco has NEVER supported the manager even when we were in the promotion phase. He has hated Tisdale as manager since day1. If you work on the theory that at some point things may change then he has played the laws of chance.
am obviously assuming you weren't just taking the pi$$ and if that is so my apologies.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Apart from Artur the whole team trooped off without clapping the fans. Artur came from the other half and applauded the fans. It is about time the players and manager showed some passion for the club. Time for change! Well done Artur!

UTFC

TVR
Do stop whinging and grow a pair. There are far bigger things at stake at the moment.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
the players have no confidence - its simple the way there being encouraged to play is draining every last bit of abilty they have - tactics are the issue

geoffwp

The players have no confidence- Its simple. As soon as a mistake is made you are baying for blood.

Silver fox

It must be that cauldron SJP!! **** me their playing in front of 3000 not 70000 (facepalm).

geoffwp

its whatever you are used to Foxy. SJP is often a silent as the ruddy grave except for abuse