• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shabba's Thread 5 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It wasn't Shabba, I know.

What it was, was personal abuse. There is no place for that here.
Appreciate the response Spanker. [y]

Is there some tightening up/change of policy as there has generally been a fair bit of personal abuse on these boards where the thread has not previously been removed.

Just trying to be sure I understand the boundaries like.

Shabba's Back

That's the point Shabba. There is no place for it on Exeweb. It has infected the whole site, and it has to stop.

It's not a topic open for discussion, and anyone targeting another individual will get the same response.

I couldn't care if you like him or not, but you won't be voicing it here about him or anybody else.
So it was ok for him to person about me on here and the thread was on here for two days before a mod removed it and it wasn't a mod whos close friends with him either.

So as I've learned in the past and now seen for myself as long as your pally with a certain mod, you'll get away with anything. U can't deny it cos why else would I have just received infraction points when I've said alot worse in the past. Good luck mate but exeweb is screwed.

Fareham Grecian

Good point well made Spanker.

Will you be tackling ******** then?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
So it was ok for him to person about me on here and the thread was on here for two days before a mod removed it and it wasn't a mod whos close friends with him either.

So as I've learned in the past and now seen for myself as long as your pally with a certain mod, you'll get away with anything. U can't deny it cos why else would I have just received infraction points when I've said alot worse in the past. Good luck mate but exeweb is screwed.
That was then, this is now. He does the same again, he'll go the same way as your threads, chairman or not chairman of the steering committee.

Last edited:

Shabba's Back

That was then, this is now. He does the same again, he'll go the same way as your threads, chairman or not chairman of the steering committee.
He's stupid but he ain't that stupid. Get rid of the cliqueyness and treat everyone equally and it'll be fine. But sorry spank that ain't gonna happen cos people who are pally will get away with a lot more. Time for my ban yet?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
:D Poult'll be fine. I'm sure he knows how to bite his lip.

Alistair20000

If, for example, ******** still refers to "Sayers the c*nt" will this be regarded as abuse or friendly banter ?

Continuing to check out the boundaries like.

Shabba's Back

Shabba's back but I suspect not for long at this rate!
I'd be surprised if I was as well tbh. Finding this all hilarious tbh :)

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
He's stupid but he ain't that stupid. Get rid of the cliqueyness and treat everyone equally and it'll be fine. But sorry spank that ain't gonna happen cos people who are pally will get away with a lot more. Time for my ban yet?
Nobody wants to ban you, but you speak like you want it? Leave a post giving me personal abuse, and I'll be happy to oblige.

malcolms

Anything that makes "somewhere near Portsmouth" this smug is an unfortunate development:(

Status
Not open for further replies.