• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seige mentality starts here!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
TVR, I agree completely. We need to help the team turn this around, at each game I'm backing them all the way. I'm missing Rochdale, but am going to both Walsall and Sheffield, come on City!!

The BB needs an organised supporters group if you ask me - there's so many in there that would join in with one, but it needs a group to start the thing. Like the Palace lot - good read here:

http://europeanfootballweekends.blogspot.com/2010/09/holmesdale-fanatics-crystal-palace-fc.html

Boyo

Great post TVR.

Fans have a part to play and we can influence what happens on the pitch, with a positive attitude.

UTC

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cant b at either game as I'll be out of the country,but Yeah good post, I was there when we met the lads off the coach last season things were tough then and PT said that it helped, so a good turn out and a positive support i'm sure will help. Maybe even meet the lads off the coach again? I'm sure it would go down well. COME ON U REDS!!!

southamptongrecian

good post TVR. Fully agree with you, we have to learn to take the rough with the smooth, we all enjoyed Rotherham, Leeds, and Sheff. Wedns. now is the time to give the support we gave at those games. See you at the Rochdale game.

Thames Valley Red

Lets organise a CITY ULTRAS section, we could have a group on FACEBOOK, organise banners, flags and new tunes. Sounds like the younger element have to learn how to do it properly. I for one would be happy to explain how to support the club to these people. It is easy to person and harder to come together.

SIEGE MENTALITY!

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Yeah, I'm in, even if, sadly, only for the 'Dale game.

I've had other priorities this year (not least a significant drop in income), so haven't attended yet. But I do still care & a non glamour, but crucial match, seems the right time to show it.

Mackster

We ain't the real problem. Its the players, the siege mentality starts with them, it's their careers at stake, their reputations on the line.

I'm all for TVR going into the dressing room and giving the Tony D'Amato team talk next game though [y]

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Same old stuff. How can we positive when our manager can't be? The day he sends the team put with some ambition is the day our support might be better.

I don't think anyone is feeling sorry for themselves but this is the player's and manager's time to step up.

Thames Valley Red

I just invited 69 people from FACEBOOK. I urge other fans to do the same and get the word out to the full fan base. Lets treat this game as a new fan phenomena of trying to organise a lock out for a non-de script game for a team bottom of the league. This is could be really good for PR with 5,000 Trust members it has got to be possible.

It would help the team and would also create some much needed income! We are a different football club so let try and show it. Please would others confirm their Facebook event invitations and confirm attendance. Lets have he first football 'crowd sourcing' event. If you are not sure look on youtube for the 'haka' crowd sourcing events in New Zealand.

UTC

TVR

Thames Valley Red

I just invited 69 people from FACEBOOK. I urge other fans to do the same and get the word out to the full fan base. Lets treat this game as a new fan phenomena of trying to organise a lock out for a non-de script game for a team bottom of the league. This is could be really good for PR with 5,000 Trust members it has got to be possible.

It would help the team and would also create some much needed income! We are a different football club so let try and show it. Please would others confirm their Facebook event invitations and confirm attendance. Lets have he first football 'crowd sourcing' event. If you are not sure look on youtube for the 'haka' crowd sourcing events in New Zealand.

UTC

TVR
Six already confirmed as coming!

Last edited: