• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
A one third rise in ST sales is a considerable vote of confidence by the supporters in the club, looking at this revenue stream in isolation any business able to increase sales by that amount in 12 months is doing well.
I’ve just been gifted one for the first time as a birthday/retirement present, and as others have said now that I won’t be paying out on the day, my plan is to get to SJP a bit earlier and enjoy an extra pint or two before the game. The club will definitely be getting more dosh from me this season than last.
Can’t wait. 👍

manc grecian

Go on then

IndoMike

A one third rise in ST sales is a considerable vote of confidence by the supporters in the club, looking at this revenue stream in isolation any business able to increase sales by that amount in 12 months is doing well.
I’ve just been gifted one for the first time as a birthday/retirement present, and as others have said now that I won’t be paying out on the day, my plan is to get to SJP a bit earlier and enjoy an extra pint or two before the game. The club will definitely be getting more dosh from me this season than last.
Can’t wait. 👍
It's not one- third : it's a 50% increase in sales (so far).

IndoMike

2700 EBSTs sold..

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
2800 by the time the early bird ends plus a couple of hundred more over the summer and we'll hit the golden 3k.

I've never really understood the early bird offer. Why not just set the price and keep it at that.

Colesman Ballz

2800 by the time the early bird ends plus a couple of hundred more over the summer and we'll hit the golden 3k.

I've never really understood the early bird offer. Why not just set the price and keep it at that.
Simples, it's to get the money in early, in order to pay the wages over the close season, when there is no match day revenue coming in. It might not be super critical at the moment due to our windfalls from player sales, but in the past we have had to take PFA loans out to cover them. This in turn buggers up player recruitment because of resulting signing embargoes !

AlphaDevil2

Simply to incentivise the buying public to ensure they get a significant amount of funds early summer. If you just had a flat fee throughout then the majority of people will wait until near the season to buy one, if they do buy one (this year there is a good vibe around the club that you want to capitalise on early)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
In previous years I beleive the early bird period has been extended.

Memphis09

It should be some people are not paid until right at the end of the month
Thankfully I have mine and the wife’s

Antony Moxey

Only through the Covid years, I don’t recall it being extended before then.