• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Sales

With the fixture list out I'm hopeful there will be an increae subscriptions for season tickets. What is everyones view on how many we could sell?

I am sure the club are onto their various marketing initiatives but a simple poster campaign around Exeter (and catchment area) and through the website could do wonders to help push the season tickets (what with the % increase in prices around the ground for next season)

Now is the perfect opportunity to target companies, part-time supporters who can now visualise Leeds, Southampton, Charlton, Norwich on the fixture list

e.g. "Watch the Saints Come Marching In at SJP" etc etc

Mark Cordell

are the club going to be offering half season tickets at xmas or anything? i want a season ticket but will not be able to afford one as i dont get a paypack until the end of july and then that is all owed.

Grecian1987

I would imagine that there will be a surge. I am now considering getting a season ticket - seeing as there are only a couple of games on a Tuesday, I know I can make every game.

Does anyone know if it's possible to pay on a credit card? I'm sure the question has been asked before, but for the life of me I can't find where!

kellowlegend

Season ticket sales will now soar throught the roof. I will definetely now be buying a family season ticket with a saving of £80 if you include the premium games. Marks and Spencer are doing 10 months 0% at the moment.

greenawayr

Details are on the official site.

Recieved a nice professional looking email from ecfc today promoting a Father's Day dinner at the club. Good idea and well presented. I look forward to other such initiatives throughout the season.

I would imagine there will be something in tomorrow's echo, but a poster and billboard campaign would be a good idea as not everyone buys the Echo, believe it or not!

Mr Bridger

If you cant afford it.........finance it.[y]

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ive ordered mine and i think will have probs as mates aint getting one so will have to buy for them in advance which imho will be touhg

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would imagine that there will be a surge. I am now considering getting a season ticket - seeing as there are only a couple of games on a Tuesday, I know I can make every game.

Does anyone know if it's possible to pay on a credit card? I'm sure the question has been asked before, but for the life of me I can't find where!
There is a surcharge for credit card payments. I think it was 1% but can't be 100% sure.

muppetdodger

2% i think you'll find

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
7 days left to reserve your seat
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10436~1698740,00.html

(Not a problem for Big Bankers ;))