• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Prices for 2015/16

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The letters are due to go out next week. Any one know what the changes in prices might be?

bsmaff

20% increase due to fantastic entertainment....

Less numbers means higher prices, milk the loyal supporters as 3k will always turn up..

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
20% increase due to fantastic entertainment....

Less numbers means higher prices, milk the loyal supporters as 3k will always turn up..
20% decrease and I might think about renewing, any increase and they can stuff it.

citizen

Presumably as the prices for this season`s seasons tickets were based on the ridiculous inflated prices of pay at the gate ,
ie £29 pay at the gate in the cowshed, I would suggest they will be held as the same as last year and heralded as no price rise for 2015/16.
It will also be one of the most expensive in the Division again.

manc grecian

Dear Mr Mug,

Thank you for ongoing loyalty to the Exeter City cause. I am sure you won't agree what a great and exciting season it has been at the park. The 4 months of Matt Grimes and the weekly 20 min appearances of David Wheeler have left you with many memorable experiences.

In order to build on this and support Paul in his attempts to build the oldest and slowest squad in the division we are putting prices up by 10%. We know times are hard but we believe it still represents excellent value. Where else in the South West can you see such promising talent as Clinton and the gang.

Yours sincerely,

J Tagg ( Chairman, deputy chairman, football director, trainee public relations manager)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dear Mr Mug,

Thank you for ongoing loyalty to the Exeter City cause. I am sure you won't agree what a great and exciting season it has been at the park. The 4 months of Matt Grimes and the weekly 20 min appearances of David Wheeler have left you with many memorable experiences.

In order to build on this and support Paul in his attempts to build the oldest and slowest squad in the division we are putting prices up by 10%. We know times are hard but we believe it still represents excellent value. Where else in the South West can you see such promising talent as Clinton and the gang.

Yours sincerely,

J Tagg ( Chairman, deputy chairman, football director, trainee public relations manager)
Also to secure your early bird price we want your money by the 28th February

LOG

A chap by the name of Wolfenden has been helping the club with this, apparently.

But really, i'd heard that there aren't going to be any price increases. There was also something about simplifying the age groups at the lower end, but i can't remember what that was.