• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
They've already helped the club by buying a season ticket
And?

denzel

That makes 500 season ticket holders who still do not know if this cost will be deducted from any refund they might want to ask for. Unacceptable!
I'm assuming it wont be as it wasnt mentioned in the T & C...

Matt Russell

I'm assuming it wont be as it wasnt mentioned in the T & C...
You are Grecian Max in disguise and I claim my (£5.00) refund.

Average Joe

I very rarely wrote genuine things on here but If you wish to donate, not naccept anything or want every single penny back for your season ticket, it's ok.

No two people finances are the same and some people genuinely struggle and work extra shifts to be able to afford a season ticket, and I really do hope they get every penny back from the club.

We're paying for a service that at the end of the day has not been supplied.

Boyo

I think Denzil is suggesting that the Club view iFollow passes and shirt giveaways as a replacement for season tickets. Otherwise, as you say, the Club are giving away hell of a lot of income, which seems very unlikely.

As I've said all along, the Club need to clarify their position.

denzel

I think Denzil is suggesting that the Club view iFollow passes and shirt giveaways as a replacement for season tickets. Otherwise, as you say, the Club are giving away hell of a lot of income, which seems very unlikely.

As I've said all along, the Club need to clarify their position.
No. I merely suggested that ST holders have given 300-400 to the club so shouldn't be made to feel guilty for accepting a free shirt if offered willingly by the club.

Oldsmobile-88

What’s happening in regard to ST refunds at Walsall
A bit convoluted.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. I merely suggested that ST holders have given 300-400 to the club so shouldn't be made to feel guilty for accepting a free shirt if offered willingly by the club.
This.

I've ordered mine.

And as I'm a fan of gallows humour I'm going to have the number 19 and the name "Covid", assuming the Club allow this...

Boyo

Fair enough. The over riding point remains however that STH have no idea whether this is a gift, or whether it's a sweetener because they aren't receiving a refund.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
A season ticket is a contract like all purchases. If I buy 23 rubber ducks, I don't expect to be fobbed off with 23 avocados. Fine if I'd rather have the avocados, but if not the ducks or a refund please.
No it's not. If a game is postponed, because of bad weather/waterlogged pitch. The game is replayed on a midweek night normally. If you can't get to the rearranged game, then you don't get that proportion refunded. You suck it up. I'm amazed that anyone bought a season ticket, and are expecting a refund. If you were that concerned then surely not buying it in the first place, would've been a better option.
Regardless of watkins money, that is coming in in instalments. City have lost a hell of a lot of money over the 6 months. Surely, any fans priority is to help the club they love, financially.

There are going to be a lot of clubs that are likely to go out of business. I certainly don't want city to be one