• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Review DVD

OfficialECFC

Will be ready in mid June

http://tinyurl.com/36gv2mo

Got all the goals from all the games and almost an hour of extras!

TOP_CITY_FAN

Hopefully its better than last years, as the extras part on mine cut out after about 10 minutes.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Why dont they sell this through the club shop ? ........ Hold on a mo, because during the World cup the club shop is being closed ?

Seems a bit strange not to have it open when their will be fans in the bar watching England games going out at half time for a ciggy and a yap and not able to spend a few more quid in there ? Even if it takes £40 £60 better that than none shirley.

Wheres Tully?

I have a slight suspicion it wont quite be as good as last years version

Why dont they sell this through the club shop ? ........ Hold on a mo, because during the World cup the club shop is being closed ?

Seems a bit strange not to have it open when their will be fans in the bar watching England games going out at half time for a ciggy and a yap and not able to spend a few more quid in there ? Even if it takes £40 £60 better that than none shirley.
But its not the Club shop is it. It's Tony Pryce Sports so the clubs losing no revenue at all shirley so what's the issue? I would also guess that if Tony Pryce sold the clubs DVD they would want a cut.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
wont be no victory parade thats for sure! be nice to relive the good and not so good results this season

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
But its not the Club shop is it. It's Tony Pryce Sports so the clubs losing no revenue at all shirley so what's the issue? I would also guess that if Tony Pryce sold the clubs DVD they would want a cut.
didnt they sell last seasons dvd in the club shop. im sure they did

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Love it. £8? Bargain.

paperclip

didnt they sell last seasons dvd in the club shop. im sure they did
Yes they did, that's where I got my copy.

OfficialECFC

Well WT it is being designed and edited by the same people and the quality will be higher this year thanks to The Football League Show