• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Review DVD

Erico

i'd buy. Will you also be making a video game? ;)

I find it hard to believe that we once produced a coffee mug celebrating a Conference win over Oxford, and are now seriously considering not producing a DVD celebrating the season that we survived the best line up to an English third tier in decades :S

I'd certainly buy one ...

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll have one as long as there arent too many away games on it!

heathy1

Maybe throw in an Oxford mug with every DVD?

Grecian_Harryj

Im petty sure you'd sell more than last year.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

I find it hard to believe that we once produced a coffee mug celebrating a Conference win over Oxford, and are now seriously considering not producing a DVD celebrating the season that we survived the best line up to an English third tier in decades :S
:D

I was thinking about that earlier actually, I sooooo wish I'd bought one!

greenawayr

Still not sure I agree with this. There's a lot of draws and defeats to sit through this season.

Although if you were talking a selection of highlights of each game like you can get on Grecian Player then it might be better. The problem is, whoever produces it has to work with some pretty low quality footage if Matt Le Tissier is to be believed.

OfficialECFC

Still not sure I agree with this. There's a lot of draws and defeats to sit through this season.

Although if you were talking a selection of highlights of each game like you can get on Grecian Player then it might be better. The problem is, whoever produces it has to work with some pretty low quality footage if Matt Le Tissier is to be believed.
Weighing up our options at the moment. A lot of forgettable games and certainly wouldnt be the goal-fest that the last two DVDs were.

Leeds and Huddersfield are the stand out games that people would want to see again but with the odd exception a game-by-game run down but be a tough watch.

Putting our thinking caps on and seeing what we can come up with.

LammieLammieLammie

Charlton home and away, Saints home and away...Colchester home and away...

Poultice

Why you using double layer discs ?

Shirley two hours of video will fit quite comfortably on to a single layer, which I will supply FOC if someone wants to do the duping. The 2.5k duplicator seems a tad excessive for a Production run of 6 or 7 hundred. Also I would hold the cases to make the postage cheaper, nice little sleeve in a wrap like the Chinese do.

Simples.