• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

seabornes off to southampton

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
no im grecian till i die
No, I'm Grecian 'til I die!

angelic upstart

no.

i am grecian till i die

you pompey?
Nah City. I just wondered why you thought he was a judas, and came to the conclusion you must have been Pompey.

id24

i do think the comments on this post need some clarifying, norwichs offer for seaborne was for 250k plus 2 players which was made before dan was offered a contract. the contract was not offered until after the start of the season. the southampton bid was not made known to dan until the coach journey to leeds by perryman. also why all the posts about how bad a player he was now he's gone..... funny i guess your armchair football players with an axe to grind!!!

angelic upstart

i do think the comments on this post need some clarifying, norwichs offer for seaborne was for 250k plus 2 players which was made before dan was offered a contract. the contract was not offered until after the start of the season. the southampton bid was not made known to dan until the coach journey to leeds by perryman. also why all the posts about how bad a player he was now he's gone..... funny i guess your armchair football players with an axe to grind!!!
I'd say more people have posted how good he was now as he's gone.

He got the bad stuff ever since last January.

Who were the players offered?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cos it's all doom and gloom on here, nothing positive is said, even after 2 straight promotions ;)

crocks

Seaborne is an average defender. He will have some very good games and some very poor games - mostly in the middle. I think that he has done very well for himself landing a reasonably high profile move to Southampton.

id24

if seaborne is an average defender and thats all we have that interested other teams were does that put city?

crocks

if seaborne is an average defender and thats all we have that interested other teams were does that put city?
....near the relegation zone in L1.

id24

i do have other very interesting facts that i was going to share in relation to dan and other players but that depends on if everyone is full of doom and gloom.

crocks

i do have other very interesting facts that i was going to share in relation to dan and other players but that depends on if everyone is full of doom and gloom.
....oooo I know something that you don't....:cool: