• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

seabornes off to southampton

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well...if this is true, all i can say is GEDDON. We're getting that sort of money for a player that can only hoof it to row Z.

Happy Days. Cheerio Seaborne.

id24

he will be off to train with southampton in spain

newburygrecian

Good luck Dan, if this is true. Bloody good defender (LB as well as CB, I thought he was quality at Orient), but hopeless referee (from a 6-a-side at the first C&F weekender).

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Things afoot on the OS?

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1930363,00.html

*-)

New signing as well perhaps?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
To all the morons that can't tell a good footballer when they see one, because they don't like him. All I can say is "I told you so".
You have become so harsh lately.

Are we to assume that you are including Mr. Tisdale in this slating as, were he to have tied Danny to a longer contract, we should have been picking up more than the paltry 300k and we might have gotten some decent add ons, or do you blame excessive spending by the suits for restricting Tis' options ?

PS. Good luck up North Danny, despite a few lapses you have been an important part of our rise from obscurity, ignore the w*nkers who diss you, they wanna try the game some time and find out just how hard it really is.

Last edited:

Brinty IFA

I can confirm this as FACT!!

£275K plus possile add ons

Simples

Tada

ECFC KARL

I personally don't think he'll be missed if this is true

Stuart Storer's Tache

It's true, Danny's definitely gone.

To all the morons that can't tell a good footballer when they see one, because they don't like him. All I can say is "I told you so".
We'll said

Some spotty kids think they know more about football than some of the powers-that be at some big hitters in this division (and the division above if rumours are to be believed)

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
You have become so harsh lately.

Are we to assume that you are including Mr. Tisdale in this slating as, were he to have tied Danny to a longer contract, we should have been picking up more than the paltry 300k and we might have gotten some decent add ons, or do you blame excessive spending by the suits for restricting Tis' options ?
:) Thanks for the compliment. Damned by faint praise methinks :)

Seaborne was always gonna go wasn't he. He has worked hard, improved immeasurably and deserves his chance. He'll bench warm for the rest of this season, then who knows. I believe he could go on to be our most successful cenner half since Richard Dryden...

id24

also 100k after 20 games for the first team and 100k if southampton get out of league one in 3 years