• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

seabornes off to southampton

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any chance of an update on this Bill ?
Is the House sitting.

Lister

Any chance of an update on this Bill ?
Adam is in Greece on the annual Grecians holiday.

What a stupid comment on the vital site! "Seaborne is a Devonshire lad so a move up to the cold wastes of the North might not appeal to him and all his clubs so far have been on the south coast including his loan spells at non-league clubs whilst on Exeter's books".

Read more: http://www.burnley.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=243640#ixzz1OW3aETnW
How is that stupid? Seems a fairly sensible comment to me.

Grecian1966

How is that stupid? Seems a fairly sensible comment to me.
Could you name me one footballer who has declined a move north because it was too cold for him? I think I rest my case Mr Ashtray.

iscalad

Could you name me one footballer who has declined a move north because it was too cold for him? I think I rest my case Mr Ashtray.
Did not Roy Keane moan about the fact that he couldn't get players to sign for Sunderland. I believe that Sunderland is somewhere north of Exeter. Mind you that may have had something to do with shopping, more than the weather.

Oh, and where is Carlos Tevez when you need him?

dommers

Matt le Tissier

Alistair20000

Adam is in Greece on the annual Grecians holiday.
He is but he has also been on here today

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is but he has also been on here today
Indeed..I have popped in to see if there was any exciting transfer news..guess not..

As for seaborne, I gave an update on seaborne money about a month ago so would appreciate if someone could link to it...the only thing extra I would add is that I know nowt about a sell on clause..didn't ask at the time as didn't think anyone would be coming in for him...

Alistair20000

Indeed..I have popped in to see if there was any exciting transfer news..guess not..

As for seaborne, I gave an update on seaborne money about a month ago so would appreciate if someone could link to it...the only thing extra I would add is that I know nowt about a sell on clause..didn't ask at the time as didn't think anyone would be coming in for him...
Thanks Bill. [y]

Enjoy the Retsina

On 6 May you mentioned a SMALL windfall for Scrat

Last edited:
Another £15K (approx) due to City , now Danny has played 45 games for Southampton , according to the & E&E .