• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seaborne speaks highly of old club Team Mates, Fans and Staff

izzer buddy

Excellent interview Seaborne on Saints Player "Seaborne Eyes Former Club" This shows how highly you thought of your Exeter team mates and your old club. Great to hear you praise Tis, Perryman, Tilson etc and the background staff and also to say how brilliant the likes of Edwards & Marcus are valuable to young players like yourself. Good respect shown for all at the club.

People should listen to this interview and then comment. Seaborne speaks highly about the club, its brilliant fans and it's following. Great to hear you say it as it is Seaborne and how much you rate the fans, the loyal following, the setup, the quality & everything to do with Exeter City.

Very Honest how you regard City as a hard place to come for any team, let alone returning to your old club and how City always have the win attitude. Pleased to hear you rate the whole squad collectively and as a Team. Interestingly Tulls shows the same respect to you in his interview
http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/football/Danny-sure-flak/article-1804488-detail/article.html.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent interview Seaborne on Saints Player "Seaborne Eyes Former Club" This shows how highly you thought of your Exeter team mates and your old club. Great to hear you praise Tis, Perryman, Tilson etc and the background staff and also to say how brilliant the likes of Edwards & Marcus are valuable to young players like yourself. Good respect shown for all at the club.

People should listen to this interview and then comment. Seaborne speaks highly about the club, its brilliant fans and it's following. Great to hear you say it as it is Seaborne and how much you rate the fans, the loyal following, the setup, the quality & everything to do with Exeter City.

Very Honest how you regard City as a hard place to come for any team, let alone returning to your old club and how City always have the win attitude. Pleased to hear you rate the whole squad collectively and as a Team. Interestingly Tulls shows the same respect to you in his interview
http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/football/Danny-sure-flak/article-1804488-detail/article.html.
I presume you have read his Sky article which takes a slightly different slant, different views for a different audience. He's hardly going to do a knocking interview in the E & E is he?

izzer buddy

I presume you have read his Sky article which takes a slightly different slant, different views for a different audience. He's hardly going to do a knocking interview in the E & E is he?
I isn't the express and echo, the interview I was referrring to it was the live interview on the Saints player on the Saints website If you are referring to the E& E that is Tullys views.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The piece in the Echo is an interview with Steve Tully.

The piece in which Dan heaps praise on Exeter City isn't in the Echo but on the Southampton website, on their equivalent of Grecian Player.

Ebs

All Grecian Player subscribers should be able to sign into Southampton's and watch the video

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/20100205/seaborne-eyes-former-club_2264122_1955424/0,,10280~1955424~1,00.html

izzer buddy

Yeah have read the reported sky news interview but much prefer to hear it from the horses mouth and then people can see it for what it is and not just read the bits and quote what they want from it.

Thanks Ebbs for putting the link for the Saints web page I didn't know how to do that so cheers mate.

Last edited:

Ebs

budegrecian

Still using 'we' when referring to City at the end...
Some very good quotes from Danny about the club.

surf123

Good interview from an ex player showing his respect to both club and team mates. Well done Seaborne

Teignmouth Red

Good interview from an ex player showing his respect to both club and team mates. Well done Seaborne
Hear hear.