• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scott Golbourne Pic

Cheggers

Just for you Shaz

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Basketball shorts!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Just for you Shaz

Thanks Cheggers ;)

chalkyno1

Has CorrB got normal length legs and a truncated (sp) body? Looks like hes been streched.....

Cheggers

Has CorrB got normal length legs and a truncated (sp) body? Looks like hes been streched.....
Not stretched believe me.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
loving the new Cabrini training kit.
Saw all the kit on Sunday at the work party. It does look good yes, but just how cheap and tacky does the ECFC badge look on that red background? It looks like the sort of thing you'd find stuck on a birthday cake.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the red border on the badge, Ant

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was going to say, the rest of the kit looks fine but the red background on the crest looks sh*te.

Hopefully that's not on the kit.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was going to say, the rest of the kit looks fine but the red background on the crest looks sh*te.

Hopefully that's not on the kit.
I think it looks good against the black, but really don't think it would look right, if the design is still the traditional red and white striped, so let's hope it just stays on th training kit

oldcity

I think it looks good against the black, but really don't think it would look right, if the design is still the traditional red and white striped, so let's hope it just stays on th training kit
It looks better on the Blue......