• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scott Bennett scores in the Dorset Derby

Yeovilgrecian

Scott scored the second today for Weymouth in their 2 0 win against local rivals Dorchester, top work looks like he enjoyed it!

Click on Dorchester photo's and scroll towards the bottom, some nice photo's.

http://www.theterras.co.uk/2009-2010/main menu.htm

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am well pleased for Scot, hasn't played as many games for Weymouth as intended but am sure this little loan spell will have helped to keep him match fit.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
well done scot, might even get his loan deal extended

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Good to hear - and doubly so that Weymouth has won! Hope Scott helps them out of the relegation zone...!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some quality pics there - Cheggers will be needing to polish his lenses soon to keep up methinks ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to point out and educate again, Scot is spelt with 1 T. Just blame his mother...........

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10436~45902,00.html

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I like to be generous with my t's, I bought a job lott from Woolies before they closed...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just to point out and educate again, Scot is spelt with 1 T. Just blame his mother...........
One T in Scot, but 2 in Bennett. No U in Seaborne, but there is in Golbourne, but he doesn't have a D. Its Stewart for Marcus, but Stuart for Fleetwood. Can't we sign players called Smith and Jones?

And well done Scot for scoring a goal.

Last edited:

BuffaloWFC

On the basis of yesterday, he is a very good player. He didn't put a foot wrong all game in a very physical league with teams loving the long ball. He could just eat them up all day. A very bright future for him. I'd like to see him at the Wessex for the rest of the season, I think it would do him good to get some first team football with us.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
One T in Scot, but 2 in Bennett. No U in Seaborne, but there is in Golbourne, but he doesn't have a D. Its Stewart for Marcus, but Stuart for Fleetwood. Can't we sign players called Smith and Jones?

And well done Scot for scoring a goal.
Make it alot easier, although would get confusing if all players just consisted of Smith and Jones