• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Say something positive?

Paul is stale

What can anyone say thats positive about tonights performance????

TUMBLEWEED.................................................................

Taxi for tisdale?

londonboy80

Maybe Davies has successfully passed the ball backwards six times this half??

Paul is stale

ive got one... the radio reception hasnt cut out once yet! thats the highlight so far

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cureton is wearing stilts second half to take advantage of the high punts out from defence.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
i havent wasted any money going and as a knock on will save on a trip to wembley.

No injuries yet.

Paul is stale

Ive been going up city for 20+ years and tonight i can only laugh at this. thank F we are up the top end of the table. Ive never known such a run of bad performances. even when we where relegated we wernt this bad!

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Ive been going up city for 20+ years and tonight i can only laugh at this. thank F we are up the top end of the table. Ive never known such a run of bad performances. even when we where relegated we wernt this bad!
When we were relegated we showed some fight & spirit, a damn well nearly escaped, this lot would just roll over & have their tummy's tickled, it would be us & 1 from 7 for the drop, I said it at the time, & I'll say it again, thank fook for those 18 points from the 1st 9 games, they've saved our bacon!!

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
When we were relegated we showed some fight & spirit, a damn well nearly escaped, this lot would just roll over & have their tummy's tickled, it would be us & 1 from 7 for the drop, I said it at the time, & I'll say it again, thank fook for those 18 points from the 1st 9 games, they've saved our bacon!!
Correction - we showed some fight and spirit when we were relegated under Gary Peters.
We went out with a wimper when relegated under Tisdale. Unfortunately for too many people he is still God.

LL

dommers

Correction - we showed some fight and spirit when we were relegated under Gary Peters.
We did show some fight and spirit for the latter part of that season but didn't during most of it under other managers.