• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Saturday's match available online at all?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
If someone who was based in the UK subscribed to grecian world and gave their login details to someone overseas, would they be able to log in and listen to the game?

This question is hypothetical.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, it has been done.

benjishep

Would anyone who is going to the Don Valley tomorrow and who is a subscriber to GrecianWorld mind letting me borrow their username and password so that i could listen to the game. Stuck out here in America and desperate to listen to the game if possible.
If anyone could i would really appreciate it and if they could just private message me their details it would be great.
Thanks!!!
And Please someone!!!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've done everything possible to jinx Bury and went even more deranged today by actually booking my flight over to Exeter for Sunday week for the play-offs in an expensive last ditch hope of hexing the play-off scenario any more.

So far between getting unlucky friends to pile my money on Bury, flight tickets etc, I'm done about 300 euro but I don't give a flying f*ck if we are up at 4.55 tomorrow.

I'm up in Dublin tomorrow but I'll be stopping to have a chat with the man above in my local church before i go.

Can't watch online, so will be keeping touch via Gilette Soccer Saturday on phone.

CWH-NYC_

Where exactly are you stuck?

benjishep

Live in South Carolina and have been out here now for 8 years Coaching.
I was able to fly back last summer for the playoff final at Wembley and met my dad there as he is a season ticket holder.
I get married on May 23rd though in Colorado and that is the same day as the League 2 playoff final so i hope to god the boys do it tomorrow....I'll be a nervous wreck or else and not because of the prospect of getting hitched!!!
Still waiting for a Private Message....someone help, haha!!!

Last edited:

CWH-NYC_

Sorry -well out of my range!

saxonlad

Beam back anyone:) Good cause for one now boys a?;)

benjishep

Just wanted to bring this back to the top before it gets lost in tension and excitement that is now buliding on these boards.
As i said if anyon could lend me their username and password for GrecianWorld so that i can listen to the commentary tomorrow i would be sincerely grateful.
Just send the details in a private message if you are able able.
Thanks again and sorry to be a beggar!!

Dubai Grecian

Try searching a few streaming websites, they always offer games, although its not the done thing if you know what I mean ;)