• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Saturday - Some old aversaries...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, 'twas a "right place right time" save. He made more than a few howlers too.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

JUUUUULIAN! Sorry, I know it's been said already but I have a hankering to say it.

Sorry to disappoint but Simon Royce should be in goal on Saturday and he is different class to Julian

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

I couldn't give 2 Argyle's who is in goal on Saturday, Gill will score and the strikers are starting to as well so City will win 3-1. Put Peter bloody Shilton in goal for all I care.

ECFC TOM

Sorry to disappoint but Simon Royce should be in goal on Saturday and he is different class to Julian
:(

Got a mate called Julian. I was looking forward to those chants.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jackson is the one to watch , i remeber from memory getting a couple for Rushden at the park last season and being a real threat..
I also "remember from memory" him playing agin a decent Luton side last season when he pulled a Stanno, missed a dozen easy chances, but then came back with two stunners to nick the points. Did neither of them any good obviously as we now have them both in with us.

you never know maybe there 1st chioce keeper will get injured! oh I bet julian will love that. jokes aside I do think he is quite a good keeper he wouldnt have been a bad singing for us.

Scooby

Alan Julian - variously described as nothing short of a liability (on BBC Devon) and the best keeper in the Conference (Sultana).

My views were very much in the former camp, to be perfectly honest.
A rather apt choice of phrase I think, considering the type of abuse he has endured in the past?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A rather apt choice of phrase I think, considering the type of abuse he has endured in the past?
I wish I could say pun intended! :D

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am disappointed he will not be playing. Always good fun giving him stick (less so when he finally got a haircut mind) and to his credit he always took it with good humour.

I almost ****** myself when he had a right go at one of his players straight in front of us in that quality 0-0 away at Stevanage a couple of seasons ago.

On the subject of how good he is I rated him highly.