• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Saturday Fare at SJP

Chalicefc3

Come play with us Danny, forever and ever and ever
I like the offering from the Red&Fed stands on Saturdays but notice that unless you are prepared to buy pre-match, you'll be disappointed come half time due to most hot foods having already sold out; pizza (which I have never seen), pasties and sausage rolls.

Will the powers that be please ensure that stock take for future is considered, as surely there would appear to be a real chance to generate more revenue. Are profits given to the club or is it an o/s catering company?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was a thread on this a while back. Catering is in house (except for the pizza) but has to be done away from the huts so quite often they run out and then 5 minutes later have some more. Personally I would rather people being turned away than the club ending up with surplus and throwing money down the drain. Afterall a punter not buying a pasty because there aren't any is profit lost but throwing away a pasty is likely to be more lost.

Chalicefc3

Come play with us Danny, forever and ever and ever
Fair points

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I remember the clamour to bring the catering in house, now we have a groundswell of opinion suggesting there are problems, cold pies at the Muff game.

Iirc correctly the last time this whole subject was munched over it was decided that the current problems were certainly no worse than under the Lindley regime and that more money was being made.

STURTZ

Get the feeling you're never going to get over that "cold pie incident" Poults:D

heathy1

Domino's need to sort their sh*t out too, only cheese pizza's on offer recently, I have to have Sausage and Ham else its bad luck

hienzeECFC

Domino's need to sort their sh*t out too, only cheese pizza's on offer recently, I have to have Sausage and Ham else its bad luck
order a pizza by phoning dominos on the phone, nd get them to deliver one to stadium way, then stand on the steps by the BB nd call them over nd get them to pass it under the gate, wayyyy cheaper