• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Santa Dash

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I checked the OS but couldn't see any info. Just out of interest, what is the Santa Dash? In the first instance I'm assuming people dressed as Santa and dashing somewhere (presumably the Park) for something (presumably charity)? ...

Last edited:
I checked the OS but couldn't see any info. Just out of interest, what is the Santa Dash? In the first instance I'm assuming people dressed as Santa and dashing somewhere (presumably the Park) for something (presumably charity)? ...
...Spot on.

ECFC traveller

Cathedral I believe they start, but yes they run to the park. For a variety of charity too.

Santas? Yep.

'The pub crawl' is better, where you do exactly the same, but have a pint in every pub on the way.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thank-you very much ... [y]

city_red

Probably better known as the 'Santa Stagger' for many of us!

No dashing anywhere .......

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Yes I shall be strolling it as the honorary old man I now am. Raised over £100 for charity which is pleasing

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes I shall be strolling it as the honorary old man I now am. Raised over £100 for charity which is pleasing
You doing it Bondy? You should've said something..I might've sponsored a fellow bosser in need...

Bondy

It's not too late to sponsor me. Drop me an email or a text. In fact if anyone on here wants to sponsor me please PM me. My chosen charities are the Adam Stansfield Foundation and the British Heart Foundation. Thanks

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cathedral I believe they start, but yes they run to the park. For a variety of charity too.
My understanding is that they start at the Guildhall.. :S

Bondy

Guildhall to SJP with a drinks station in Sidwell Street